Constant Contact is seeking an experienced digital marketer for a unique and exciting opportunity. Successful candidate will lead funnel management and optimization with an emphasis on identifying opportunities to improve funnel performance, manage the execution of full-funnel initiatives, drive testing, execute on analysis and reporting while closely partnering with the acquisition marketing team, product, website, sales, and other departments very closely.
This position requires someone with a high-level understanding of acquisition channels and the overall digital landscape with a proven ability to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns and projects from concept to execution. Ideal candidates will have an analytical mindset, strong project management, and collaboration experience with a proven track record partnering with key stakeholders and driving change across teams to achieve business results.
This is a highly visible and collaborative role where you will partner with acquisition channel managers, as well as our website, sales, product, and customer marketing teams. Having experience in acquisition and optimization with a proven track record as an insightful marketer and quick-thinking strategist is critical to your success. We are looking for the right candidate who is comfortable owning and managing financial targets, reporting, and easily adapts to evolving priorities while being a strong self-starter.
What you’ll do:
- Provide support to leadership as the go-to for Constant Contact funnel performance and insights
- Be the marketing expert: understand product, pricing, positioning, sales, KPI’s, competitive landscape and market needs as you digest insights, connect the dots, summarize conclusions and recommend optimizations that drive business results
- Collaborate on opportunities that drive full funnel improvements with various marketing functional leads
- Facilitate execution of various marketing campaigns, programs, and projects while ensuring execution meets brand standards and drives desired results
- Collaborate with internal channel managers and functional acquisition team to develop go-to-market plans and programs across multiple marketing channels that best leverage available promotional tactics (e.g. budgeting, channel mix, creative, landing page, media profile, etc.)
- Coordinate with stakeholders to develop media positioning and messaging structure for strategic initiatives
- Accountable for weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on performance, market trends and key initiatives
- Active contributor to monthly/ quarterly/ yearly acquisition planning and budgeting process with Acquisition leadership and FP&A
- Utilize strong project management and communication skills to influence marketing culture with a strong desire to break down silos, improve communication and efficiency
- Facilitate sharing of marketing best practices, insights and learnings across the organization
Who you are:
- Bachelor degree
- 3-5 years of Acquisition Marketing, Conversion Marketing, or Marketing Analytics experience
- Track record of using data and analytics to identify insights
- Excellent ability to create logic-driven, data-backed recommendations with an eye towards pithiness; excellent written and oral communication skills
- Marketing creativity to define novel approaches to improve performance based on data-backed insights
- Experienced operator: Proven ability to both identify opportunities and drive action to pursue those opportunities
- Strong collaborator with track-record of results working cross-functionally with team of peers spanning multiple functions
- Self-starter who can operate with limited guidance but knows when to ask for help
- Fearless to take on new responsibilities or try something new
- Outstanding flexibility, adaptability and sense of accountability
Why you’ll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. We have made the decision to stay remote until June 2021.
- We celebrate one another’s differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to “help the little guy/gals”.
- You’ll have opportunities to advance. We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!