Constant Contact is a software company that provides a range of intuitive marketing applications designed to help small businesses and nonprofits expand their customer bases and nurture relationships. Solutions include email marketing, event marketing, social campaigns, and reporting. Constant Contact was acquired by our parent company Endurance International in 2016. Within the role you will be serving small businesses and nonprofits worldwide, all while jump-starting your career in a fun, fast-paced environment.
Our unique Software Engineering Development Program (SEDP) is seeking upcoming college graduates to join us in a year-long rotational program. The company invests in you by providing the full package of professional and technical training. By the end of the program, you will gain all the necessary skills to be a well-rounded engineer at the company. At the end of the program, each member of the SEDP class will be placed onto a permanent team.
What you’ll do:
- Rotate through four different teams (front-end focus, back-end focus, DevOps, and an elective of your choice!) - this is an opportunity to work on a variety of projects across many teams with stints in different departments
- Work with your SEDP class on a capstone project - design, build, test, implement a customer-facing feature that goes into production
- Participate in customized technical and soft skills training throughout the year
- Use existing and emerging technologies - like Java, ReactJS, AWS, and Ruby - in a CI/CD environment
- Write production code with the help and support of other world-class software engineers on each team you work with
- You will have the support of one manager throughout the entire year along with the manager on each team you rotate on
- On each rotation, you will have at least one other SEDP from your class working and learning with you on that team
- You will also be assigned a peer mentor who has graduated from the program to provide guidance and answers to any questions you may have
- Develop web applications at scale, we ship code to hundreds of thousands of customers
- Hack with your colleagues during our Innovation Jams & Hackathons
Who you are:
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree program in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other related programs - graduating in May/June 2021
- Want to learn and experience web technologies at scale
- Have a genuine passion and interest in a broad range of technologies
- Want an awesome learning experience to build a solid foundation for a great career
- Share our same commitment and vision to transform how hundreds of thousands of small businesses connect with their customers
Why you’ll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. We have made the decision to stay remote until June 2021.
- We celebrate one another’s differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to “help the little guy/gals”.
- You’ll have opportunities to advance. We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, flexible work arrangements, and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!