Constant Contact is a software company that provides a range of intuitive marketing applications designed to help small businesses and nonprofits expand their customer bases and nurture relationships. Solutions include email marketing, event marketing, social campaigns, and reporting. Constant Contact was acquired by our parent company Endurance International in 2016. Within the role you will be serving small businesses and nonprofits worldwide, all while jump-starting your career in a fun, fast-paced environment.
We are open to remote employees; however at this time, this position cannot be performed in Colorado.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to the development of features that allow our customers to grow and manage their lists of contacts
- Develop high quality, maintainable code with full automation
- Ensure high-quality standards are maintained throughout the codebase by being an active participant in code reviews
- Data analysis
- Produce different predictions through machine learning
- Maintain the health of the codebase through appropriate refactoring and improvement of existing functionality
Who you are:
- Available September - December 2021
- Working towards a B.S./M.S./Ph.D. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent discipline
- You are a dedicated software and data engineering craftsperson who cares deeply about best practices and what it takes to write and maintain great code.
- Experience with Python and Machine Learning (classic and modern models)
- Experience with Big Data and Cloud Computing technologies
- Good algorithm knowledge and problem solving skills
- Ability and interest to closely collaborate with a wide range of people to understand business needs and requirements
Why you’ll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. We have made the decision to stay remote until September 2021.
- We celebrate one another’s differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to “help the little guy/gals”.
- You’ll have opportunities to advance. We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.