Are you a Senior Quality Engineer who is passionate about technology and staying up-to-date on industry trends?
Do you consider yourself an advocate for change and eager to step outside your comfort zone?
Does the idea of creating great experiences that enable small businesses to succeed online sound exciting? Then this job is for you!
As a Senior Quality Engineer you will work with cutting-edge web applications and micro-services in a high-volume SaaS environment. You will use the latest tools and will collaborate with other quality engineers, architects, and developers.
What you’ll do:
- Be an integral, embedded member of an agile team
- Be an active participant in code reviews and retrospectives
- Work within a Services Oriented Architecture
- Be involved with unit, integration, functional and performance testing
- Use the latest tools to support your work
- Drive quality on a product team utilizing continuous integration, continuous delivery, BDD, and TDD
Who you are:
- Extensive experience in creating data-driven test automation frameworks is a must
- Expertise with testing frameworks: Selenium Webdriver, Junit, Rspec, Cucumber, Jasmine, etc.
- Proficiency with back-end testing including API level and database level validations
- Hands on MySQL experience
- Solid understanding of REST API with the proven ability to create API based flows to test middle layer components
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins and/or Bitbucket pipelines to integrate testing into deployment flow
- Experience testing multi-tiered SaaS applications in AWS is required
- Exposure to web-based billing or payment technologies a big plus
*** This position will be remote to start, onsite at our headquarters in Waltham, MA in the future
Why you’ll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. We have made the decision to stay remote until June 2021.
- We celebrate one another’s differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to “help the little guy/gals”.
- You’ll have opportunities to advance. We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!
REQUISITION # 4887