Endurance Group stands for a powerful collective of global tech brands, each with its own set of customers, unique approach and offer, but united by a big ambition: to help small business owners succeed. From buying a domain and setting up a website, to growing their business and presence online, we come together to make sure small businesses have all the tools and support they need to achieve their goals. The Endurance family of brands includes: Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com and iteBuilder.com, among others.
We are seeking a Business Systems Analyst to support our Aria billing system implementation.
What you’ll do:
- First and foremost, you’ll be ensuring our billing system is functioning as expected and is updated to support business initiatives
- Managing relationships and expectations throughout the business related to day-to-day project delivery
- Gathering detailed requirements focused on understanding how the product should be configured to achieve the desired results
- Configuring the billing system as appropriate to achieve desired results
- Document business processes to be shareable to business stakeholders and leadership
- Intervene when production issues are detected to help troubleshoot, diagnose and correct
- Partner closely with vendor to maintain a healthy billing environment
- Sharing knowledge of our billing and payment business processes with our external stakeholders
- You’ll also be working directly with our downstream teams doing the following:
- Data discovery and profiling to understand potential data issues
- Partnering with the team to design and perform reporting on billing and payments systems
- Manage data delivery processes to ensure data arrives at the appropriate time in the appropriate format
- Working across the organization to research and answer complex questions related to billing and payment systems
- Answer questions from stakeholders in a fast paced environment and set expectations accordingly
Who you are:
- 1+ years’ experience supporting critical business systems
- Experience with recurring billing and/or payment systems and processes highly preferred
- Experience in data analysis to create operational reporting with intermediate knowledge of SQL
- Extremely detail oriented, highly motivated and productive self-learner
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously making sound business decisions on prioritization
- A team player with strong analytical and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication
Why you’ll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions and have put in safety procedures in place to enter our office space.
- We celebrate one another’s differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues, and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosie’s place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, flexible work arrangements, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!