As a Web Advisor, you will be first and foremost a customer advocate. Your primary responsibility is to provide telephone and email support to customers who have technical questions regarding their website and or email functions. You will be taking inbound calls and will troubleshoot issues and provide timely resolutions directly to the customer. Solutions often entail providing product insights and making recommendations based on business needs. Your success within this role, not only allows you to help small businesses achieve their goals but you also contribute to making HostGator one of the continued leaders within our industry!
What you’ll do:
- You will be the first point of contact for out HostGator technical support team!
- We take time to consult and understand our customer's goals and challenges, recommend and enable the right online product and service strategies to help customers with their business or personal needs and overall enhance their marketing strategies
- Create a positive customer experience by resolving billing discrepancies, account complaints, troubleshooting technical issues and answering their questions
- Ability to deliver stellar customer service while troubleshooting a technical support call
- Meet or exceed expectations through a metrics-driven performance standard
Who you are:
- You have 1-2 years of customer service experience, required
- Experience selling and servicing internet web applications or services to small businesses and consumers. This includes having a strong ability to build rapport with clients.
- Knowledge in internet, website technologies, social media, and/or small business is highly preferred. However, a strong desire to learn these items will also be considered.
- You can type a minimum of 35-45 WPM
- You enjoy interacting with diverse groups of people, both internal/external customers
- You like to use critical thinking skills to diagnose and solve problems with varying complexity, using multiple tools and systems
Why you'll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
- We celebrate one another’s differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- You’ll have opportunities to advance. We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored, and grow.
- Join the experts. If you’re passionate about WordPress and equally passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to “help the little guy/gals”.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, flexible work arrangements, and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
REQ ID PL_2020_56