Do you love a challenge? Are you a natural born leader? Are you passionate about using technology to solve business problems? This may be the role for you.
The Enterprise Business Systems team is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to drive the work of the Billing Shared Services development team focused on building and supporting billing systems used by Endurance and its many brands.
The Senior BA will be responsible for working with internal customers to analyze the needs of the business, align those needs to strategic goals and represent the team in front of stakeholders. The Senior BA will also develop and maintain a prioritized backlog making tradeoff decisions to stay on track.
What you’ll do:
- Understand and document current state of business processes, including data flows
- Identify potential system improvement opportunities
- Define epics, features and user stories that guide the work of an Agile software development team
- Own the product road map ensuring the product fits the company portfolio
- Close partnership with PMO and data governance
- Capture knowledge and outcome of decisions/design
- Understand business stakeholders’ strategic vision and associated priorities
- Manage relationships and expectations throughout the business related to day-to-day project delivery
Who you are:
- 5+ years experience as a Business Analyst or Product Owner
- Highly motivated and productive self-learner
- Deep understanding and experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with a definition of minimum marketable features and minimum viable products
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal
- Demonstrated ability to understand business concepts and follow that through into a technical understanding
- Manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- A team player with strong analytical and project management skills
- Outstanding communication, presenting and leadership skills
- Experience supporting internal business systems such as CRM, ERP, DW/BI for a SAAS based business
- Experience with software development and systems integration concepts
- Experience supporting customer facing systems
Why you’ll love us:
- It’s all onsite. We have dry cleaning, a barbershop, a full-service cafeteria, and even Boston Sports Clubs (at a discounted rate for our fitness fanatics!). Get your errands done before you even hit your desk in the morning.
- Abundant fun. Golf Club, kickball and softball leagues, Mario Kart and bubble hockey tournaments, three-wheeler races, and Friday beer cart - there’s a way for everyone to let loose.
- Local pride. We’re wicked proud, which means when any of our teams - Bruins, Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, and Revolution - kick off their season, you can bet there’s going to be a party to cheer them on. Go ahead and wear your jersey to work.
- Dine al fresco. Our gorgeous patios make for rejuvenating lunch and coffee breaks.
- We have a nine-foot T Rex, but he’s friendly. On your first day, keep a lookout for our informal mascot - a giant T Rex, who roams the office, squatting with a new team every now and then.
- It’s super easy to get here. We offer a subsidized shuttle from the Alewife T stop if you prefer public transportation, and we have plenty of free onsite parking, too.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!