Endurance is seeking a Workforce Management Analyst who will be responsible for monitoring and forecasting call volumes and staffing requirements for our support center. You will track, analyze, and utilize real time data for the development of floor management processes and staffing models which are critical to meeting customer service and performance standards.
What you will do:
Monitors workforce activities and support center performance and identify actions to take in order to assure service level goals are met.
Analyze data and make recommendations for improving operational efficiencies.
Completes performance analysis of half hourly, daily and weekly results for the call center as it relates to scheduling.
Enforces staff adherence to work schedules. Generates and delivers adherence/compliance reports to the management team.
Compares call forecasts with actual results to examine variances, proactively identify scheduling gaps and offer solutions to close them.
Provides performance analysis to ensure accurate, timely reporting to support business processes, decision-making.
Problem solve and preparation of analysis in varying formats (Excel, charts, web based).
Assist support center management with scheduling meetings, trainings, etc.
Maintains and updates our workforce management systems with daily exceptions.
Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of data by working schedule changes as well as other types of requests.
Captures and organizes contact volumes and distribution trends (intraday, seasonal, peak periods).
Utilizes WFM tools to generate interval level forecasts and validate forecasts prior to publishing
Review Forecast v Actual data to determine opportunities to re-forecast.
Develops strong working relationships with others within the organization to ensure efficient and effective problem solving and issue resolution.
Who you are:
- Demonstrated knowledge of standard inbound support center and production environment business practices
- Proven analytical/problem solving skills as well as demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, organize and summarize data
- Strong Excel skills, and solid working knowledge of Word and PowerPoint
- Report writing tools and presentation software experience
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience strongly preferred
- Outstanding organizational skills including ability to multi-task
- Experience using WFM tools (i.e. Genesys, IEX, eWorkforce, Avaya, etc)
Why you’ll love us:
- We break for fitness. The onsite gym makes it easy to sneak in a quick workout.
- Celebrate with us. Ain’t no party like a Tempe party. Our winter employee blowout is an event to remember and during our quarterly Hi-5 events expect a lot of cheering, awards for incredible work, and always plenty of food and adult beverages.
- Brain breaks. Ping pong, pool, video games, pinball, arcade games, and board games help you connect with your colleagues in fun ways. If you really need to kick back and relax, take a swing in our hammocks.
- Volunteering is at our core. We’re a feel good group of people and we love to spend time in our communities - like helping beautify the city, and teaching at-risk kids about STEM. We can always use another helping hand!
- Expand your career In our Tempe office you’ll have access to a lot of teams supporting our web presence, SiteBuilder, and email marketing teams. So don’t fear getting bored - we’ll help you expand your horizons by exposing you to career opportunities you didn’t know existed.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code, and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!
REQ ID 4323