Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, and Domain.com, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
As our business evolves, our HR team is developing an HR Shared Services function to drive consistency across the business and provide best-in-class services to our employees. We are seeking a roll-up your sleeves and get-it-done type leader to build and develop this new organizational structure. The big picture goal is to implement a team responsible for employee relations, new hire on-boarding, policies and procedures and a process for answering employee questions and concerns. You’ll start by collaborating with leadership and colleagues to create and execute a model that serves the business needs while partnering with the needs of the HR stakeholders (HR systems, talent acquisition, total rewards and HR business partner teams). The role requires an organized, thoughtful change agent with excellent communication and collaboration skills.
What you’ll do:
- Our Senior Manager, HR Shared Services will implement and manage the strategy as well as oversee the day-to-day operations of HR’s Solution Center
- Responsible for managing a team of individuals who are the first point-of-contact for new, current and former employees with questions on HR policies and services
- Ensures that high levels of customer service are met and that employees’ questions and concerns are resolved in a timely, professional manner
- Ensure all systems data is updated timely and accurately and new hires are on-boarded appropriately
- Evolve current structure to drive consistent policies and procedures across US functions and geographies, keeping up-to-date with changes in federal and state legal requirements
- You will consult with HR Business Partners and other staff as appropriate to manage difficult/complex situations
- Helps ensure consistent application of policies and procedures across the organization
- Establish a best in class HR Service Center to support employee HR onboarding and inquiries pertaining to benefits, payroll, leaves of absence and other HR policy related matters
- Develop and execute project plan to ensure consistency on US policy and procedures across sites
- Lead Employee Relations function for US locations
- Ensure all staff is trained and knowledgeable on content areas supported by the HR Service Center to achieve positive employee encounters
- Collect and analyze service center statistics to enhance employee encounters and maximize team member productivity
- Take ownership for resolving issues that arise and use the experience as a coaching and process improvement opportunity for the collective team
- Ongoing training to ensure staff members are informed of new policies and practices to achieve positive employee encounters
Who you are:
- 7+ years of progressively responsible HR experience
- 2+ years of management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business, or related field
- Exceptional communication skills including effective listening and oral/ written communication
- Good situational judgment in the context of supervisory counseling and conflict resolution
- Knowledge of human resources systems
- Working knowledge of Google applications and MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong employee relations knowledge/experience
- Knowledge of Human Resources operations and policies
- Working knowledge of federal and state regulations as the pertain to HR
- Ability to make sound decisions in accordance with corporate policies
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to coach, motivate and promote collaboration
- Large company experience preferred
Why you’ll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know you’re more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you can’t learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when you’re not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at a deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And don’t miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosie’s place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesn’t matter to us, because there’s plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if you’re really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!