The Paid Search Specialist assists in planning, implementing and maintaining search campaigns across Google Ads and Bing. This position is essential to the day-to-day operations of the Digital Marketing Team and requires an individual that works well in a team-based, fast-paced, detail-oriented environment. The Paid Search Specialist will support several of Endurance’s media channels and functions, including: online advertising and analytics.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with the preparation, development, execution, and monitoring of Paid Search campaigns across all vendors
- Manage implementation of new campaigns, both domestic and international
- Take ownership of monthly marketing budgets, and make sure we are hitting targets
- Manage relationships with vendor partners
- Take ownership of testing procedures, working with website teams to test new landing pages
- Utilize analytics tools to run reports and aid in the development of performance insights
- Assist with the maintenance of flowcharts, monthly budgets, authorizations, delivery recaps, competitive analyses, and billing
- Manage measurement of key performance metrics including ownership of daily and monthly reporting
- Provide analysis of reporting metrics to guide optimization and future campaigns.
- Work with teams across the organization to bring together data used to measure marketing campaign effectiveness
Who you are:
- 5+ years industry experience
- Google Ads certification up to date
- Advanced knowledge of search engine interfaces including Google Ads and Bing
- Basic Google Analytics knowledge
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs)
- Excellent organizational skills and multitasking ability
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience with search engine bid automation tools (Kenshoo/SA360 is a plus)
- Experience with B2B lead generation a plus
- Demonstrate multi-tasking ability, keep multiple projects on-track, structuring and executing work
- Able to work across multiple brands
- Demonstrates active listening skills and ability to apply learnings over time
- Recognize potential issues and problems, know when to escalate and propose solutions, where possible
- Takes clear ownership of assigned tasks
Why you’ll love us:
- Grab me some GrubHub. Our people enjoy a $10.50 GrubHub credit on us, every Monday and Wednesday, and Fridays mean catered group lunch, if you need caffeine, we have Peet’s, Starbucks, and cold brew on tap.
- Brain breaks. Basketball, ping pong, pool, video games, pinball, arcade games, board games, and even old school puzzles help you connect with your colleagues in fun ways. If you really need to kick back and relax, take a swing in our hammocks.
- We like to party, ya’ll. Our Culture Club is responsible for keeping things loose - so we have quarterly outings, winter and summer team parties, and beer cart every Monday and Friday to start and end the week on the right note.
- We’ve even got your workout covered. Treadmills, free weights, and yoga mats make squeezing in a workout in our free, onsite gym easy.
- It’s Austin. Need we say more? With vibrant entertainment, incredible weather, and the country’s coolest art and culture scene, living and working in Austin is as great as everyone says it is.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!