Endurance International Group, Inc. seeks a highly motivated individual to direct and manage the global tax affairs (direct and indirect) of a fast-paced, acquisitive, technology company.
The position is located at the Company’s Burlington, Massachusetts world headquarters. The Company has major operations in the United States, India, United Kingdom, and Brazil.
This position reports directly to the Chief Accounting Officer and will require an in-depth knowledge of corporate global and U.S. planning, accounting (“ASC 740”), and compliance.
You must have a proven record of building successful global tax teams, and working closely with executive and operational leadership on both business and financial issues.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the corporate tax and finance teams and worldwide business leaders to identify, analyze and implement programs or transactions to reduce the Company’s taxes, minimize risk, and maintain a consistent global tax strategy
- Maintain a global tax strategy
- Coordinate and oversee the worldwide transfer pricing policies and documentation
- Manage international tax compliance and tax financial accounting
- Actively participate in merger and acquisition and expansion opportunities
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field; Master in Taxation and/or CPA preferred
- 10+ years of broad based, relevant public accounting and/or corporate tax experience with significant international involvement and U.S. GAAP accounting skills
- Experience in public accounting and industry with a medium/large multinational company is preferred
- Managing global income tax provision process and related footnote disclosures on an annual and quarterly basis, including analysis of uncertain tax positions, deferred tax valuation allowances, stock compensation, return-to-provision adjustments, Section 382 limitations, etc.
- Coordinating preparation of U.S. Federal and State, and foreign income tax returns and filings
- Mergers & Acquisition (“M&A”) support
- Experience with Intellectual Property migration
- Strong working knowledge of U.S. Subpart F rules
- Past experience dealing with foreign country tax rules
- Familiarity with accounting for income taxes for US owned foreign operations
- In depth knowledge of U.S. and international transfer pricing rules
- Management and oversight of domestic and foreign tax-related audits
- Understanding of indirect taxes (i.e. U.S. sales tax, foreign GST/VAT)
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Effective management of direct reports
- Leadership skills showing the ability to interact effectively with senior executives and external professionals
- Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) standards and internal controls
Why you’ll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know you’re more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you can’t learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when you’re not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at a deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And don’t miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosie’s place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesn’t matter to us, because there’s plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if you’re really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!