This Analyst–Sales Operations & Analytics will report to the Sr. Manager of Sales & Marketing Analytics. You will be responsible for working with all levels of management, in a reporting and analytics role to optimize business performance.
Working exclusively with our Constant Contact brand you will take a direct role in the compilation and presentation of data for the purposes of forecasting, process improvement, hiring projections, staff development & productivity, and program development within the group. You will use and maintain reporting & dashboards to increase efficiency and aid operations. The Analyst will work with Salesforce.com, and other sales related technologies to help support the operations of the Sales organization.
What you’ll do:
- Extract data and perform detailed data analysis. Produce and deliver reports on a routine basis to support the company’s operational initiatives.
- Work with Sr. Manager of Sales & Marketing Analytics to develop reporting requirements, capacity planning, target setting, benchmarking, and many more initiatives vital to the Sales process along with day to day ad-hoc analysis.
- Communicate and partner with Sales Systems Administrators to identify and analyze informational and functional requirements.
- Analyze and present data to high level decision-makers throughout the company.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives and goal conformance monitoring.
Who you are:
- 3-5 years of professional experience in Business Analytics with a focus on sales, marketing, finance or business operations
- Experience designing, developing and scripting reports & dashboards in MS Excel
- Ability to act as an internal consultant, working with management to successfully design, develop, test and deliver reports, dashboards and models.
- An organized multi tasker who can prioritize effectively with high attention to detail and drive for getting results.
- Expert level proficiency with MS Excel.
- Experience with extracting data via SalesForce.com is preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge and understanding of business terms related to sales, marketing, technology, and finance is preferred.
Why you’ll love us:
- It’s all onsite. We have dry cleaning, a barber shop, a full service cafeteria, and even Boston Sports Clubs (at a discounted rate for our fitness fanatics!). Get your errands done before you even hit your desk in the morning.
- Abundant fun. Golf Club, kickball and softball leagues, Mario Kart and bubble hockey tournaments, three wheeler races, and Friday beer cart - there’s a way for everyone to let loose.
- Local pride. We’re wicked proud, which means when any of our teams - Bruins, Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, and Revolution - kick off their season, you can bet there’s going to be a party to cheer them on. Go ahead and wear your jersey to work.
- Dine al fresco. Our gorgeous patios make for rejuvenating lunch and coffee breaks.
- It’s super easy to get here. We offer a subsidized shuttle from the Alewife T stop if you prefer public transportation, and we have plenty of free onsite parking, too.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!