The Architect plays a key role within each phase of the software development lifecycle by applying their technical skills and experiences to improve Endurance software design and development methods. This individual will work cross-functionally with the company organization and groups which include security, operations, and other development teams. As an Architect, this individual will contribute to the success of our engineering teams through collaboration and mentoring.
What you’ll do:
- Design and manage architectural standards for software systems that are developed in-house; oversee integration with new or existing systems
- Mentor, train and evaluate the performance of Software Engineers
- Serve as a technical adviser for software development projects and ensure that it aligns with the business needs
- Drive excellence in and contribute to all levels of the software lifecycle, from architecture to design to code to test to deploy and operations
- Participate in and contribute to high-level code reviews; develop and maintain the processes to ensure coding conventions are utilized across the brands
- Work with our UX team to create and review wireframes and business requirements
- Work with engineering and product managers to ensure that software design specifications account for project constraints
- Standardize software design guidelines for multiple brands and act as a liaison to the Enterprise Architect group
- Work with Enterprise Security and strengthen our secure development lifecycle
Who you are:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of experience developing websites and applications
- 7+ years in at least one server-side computing language
- 7+ years of experience with client-side scripting frameworks
- 10+ years of experience with the Linux command line, Git, and development tools
- 1+ years of experience with OpenShift
- 1+ years of experience in creating OpenShift operators
- 1+ years of experience in creating Jenkins pipelines in OpenShift
- 3+ years of experience in Perl
- 3+ years of experience in a DevOps environment
- 3+ years of experience creating and maintaining Jenkins pipelines
- 7+ years of experience in software and system design
- 7+ years of experience in several server-side computing languages
- 5+ years working in an Agile environment
Why you’ll love us:
- We break for fitness. The onsite gym makes it easy to sneak in a quick workout.
- Grab me some GrubHub. Our employees enjoy a $10.50 GrubHub allowance two days each week, and with catering on two other days, and weekly beer cart, you may find yourself needing our onsite gym!
- Gamers welcome. X-box, Playstation, and Nintendo 64 help our teams decompress, but if you’re not into video games, you can enjoy pool, air hockey, ping pong, and even good old-fashioned board games.
- We love to help you have fun. Our Culture Committee is dedicated to just one thing: making sure you have fun at work. Beer carts, regular offsite and in-house events, and holiday and summer parties mean no matter what the calendar says, there's something great in the works.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!