Our cross-functional engineering team is growing. We are looking for a passionate and experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to join the team in delivering continuous deployment of new features and content to a highly available cloud based infrastructure. You will be joining a strong global company operating under a number of brands (Constant Contact, Bluehost, SiteBuilder, Domain.com, etc.) with millions of customers world-wide. This team creates the cloud-based platform for our acquisition funnel for all our major brands; as well as, maintains an ecosystem of cloud-hosted RESTish API’s that service a wide range of needs across the entire enterprise. If you like to dive in, contribute on many different things, and make a difference — we would like to talk to you.
What you’ll do:
- Help us build and maintain our Continuous Delivery pipeline with the goal of moving changes to production faster and safer, while ensuring operational best practices
- Evaluate current development and web operations procedures
- Recommend and implement tools and practices to increase efficiency and repeatability
- Provide recommendations, guidance, and best practices for use of AWS and other emerging technologies
- Collaborate with members of the entire Scrum team (e.g. developers, QA, product, etc.)
- Configure and deploy our platforms
Who you are:
- Expertise and industry experience in AWS or another cloud technology
- Expertise in DevOps scripting and tools such as CloudFormation, etc
- Experience with Cloud Native Platforms including Kubernetes, OpenShift, and Docker Enterprise
- Experience with monitoring and logging at scale (CloudTrail, CloudWatch)
- Experience in automated build pipeline, continuous integration and continuous deployment (Jenkins, Bamboo or similar)
- Ability to containerize existing and future applications
- Ability to orchestrate containers and deploy them to various environments
- Ability to multitask and take on new technologies
- Knowledge of application deployment and data migration in the cloud
- Passion for cloud computing and building large scale web-based applications
Why you’ll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know you’re more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you can’t learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when you’re not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at a deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And don’t miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosie’s place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesn’t matter to us, because there’s plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if you’re really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!