We are continuing to build out one of our core development teams responsible for our DIY website builder platform (SiteBuilder.com) and have a position open for a Senior Quality Engineer who is passionate about driving quality for our customers. You will work with cutting-edge web applications and micro-services in a high-volume SaaS environment. You will use the latest tools and will collaborate with other quality engineers, architects, developers, and our User Experience group.
What you’ll do:
- Be an integral, embedded member of an Agile team
- Be an active participant in code reviews and retrospectives
- Work within a Services Oriented Architecture
- Be involved with unit, integration, functional and performance testing
- Use the latest tools to support your work
- Drive quality on a product team utilizing continuous integration, continuous delivery, BDD, and TDD
Who you are:
- Equal proficiency in front-end testing as well back-end testing including API level and database level validations
- Extensive experience with data-driven test automation frameworks
- Proven experience with REST API including the ability to create API based flows to test middle layer components
- Experience with Cypress testing framework is ideal
- Familiar with with CI/CD tools like Jenkins and/or Bitbucket pipelines to integrate testing into deployment flow
- Experience testing multi-tiered SaaS applications
This position will be remote to start. Based out of our Burlington, MA office in the future.
Why you'll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
- We celebrate one another’s differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues, and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- You’ll have opportunities to advance. We’re fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- Join the experts.If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you won’t find a better spot to share your talent. We’re dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to “help the little guy/gals”.
- We’ve got you covered.From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, flexible work arrangements and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!