We are building a new development team and have a position open for a Senior Quality Engineer who is passionate about driving quality for our customers. You will work with cutting-edge web applications and micro-services in a high-volume SaaS environment. You will use the latest tools and will collaborate with other quality engineers, architects, developers and our User Experience group.
What you’ll do:
- Be an integral, embedded member of an Agile team
- Be an active participant in code reviews and retrospectives
- Work within a Services Oriented Architecture
- Be involved with unit, integration, functional and performance testing
- Use the latest tools to support your work
- Drive quality on a product team utilizing continuous integration, continuous delivery, BDD, and TDD
Who you are:
- Equal proficiency in front-end testing as well back-end testing including API level and database level validations
- Extensive experience with data-driven test automation frameworks
- Proven experience with REST API including the ability to create API based flows to test middle layer components
- Experience with testing frameworks: Selenium Webdriver, Rspec, Cucumber, Jasmine, etc.
- Familiar with with CI/CD tools like Jenkins and/or Bitbucket pipelines to integrate testing into deployment flow
- Experience testing multi-tiered SaaS applications
Why you’ll love us:
- We know you’re more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you can’t learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when you’re not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And don’t miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosie’s place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesn’t matter to us, because there’s plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if you’re really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!