Endurance is looking for a talented Customer Success Analytics Manager to provide critical insights and reports for the Endurance Hosting Brands. Using our enterprise data and various reporting software, this individual will support company initiatives related to business intelligence, customer feedback, and support operations. In this hands-on role, the successful candidate will apply their knowledge and experience in business analysis to build out key performance indicators and develop recommendations for support and training content to improve the customer experience.
What you’ll do:
- Create and deliver reports to support business goals and initiatives
- Develop insights from customer data to drive customer or agent facing content and training material creation
- Analyze customer churn, contact and behavioral data to create actionable items for customer facing KB content, internal agent support content and areas for training.
- Gather, Analyze, and report to senior leadership key customer success metric
- Utilize voice and chat transcripts to make focused improvements to customer experience
- Provide operational insight for key business initiatives impacting all lines of business
- Conduct and report up focus group sessions with internal customers to ensure business success
- Identify process gaps and provide recommendations/improvements on new/existing workflows
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with BI and Analytics tools (Tableau preferred)
- Expert level Excel skills (complex calculations, pivot tables creation/manipulation, external data links, macros,VBA)
- Ability to derive insights from data and communicate actionable tasks or projects for data insights
- Proven ability to report out on findings
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally across teams in different locations and time zones
- Strong math and PC skills
Why you’ll love us:
- We break for fitness. The onsite gym makes it easy to sneak in a quick workout.
- Celebrate with us. Ain’t no party like a Tempe party. Our winter employee blowout is an event to remember, and during our quarterly Hi-5 events, expect a lot of cheering, awards for incredible work, and always plenty of food and adult beverages.
- Brain breaks.Ping pong, pool, video games, pinball, arcade games, and board games, help you connect with your colleagues in fun ways. If you really need to kick back and relax, take a swing in our hammocks.
- Volunteering is at our core. We’re a feel good group of people, and we love to spend time in our communities - like helping beautify the city, and teaching at-risk kids about STEM. We can always use another helping hand!
- Expand your career. In our Tempe office you’ll have access to a lot of teams supporting our web presence, SiteBuilder, and email marketing teams. So don’t fear getting bored - we’ll help you expand your horizons by exposing you to career opportunities you didn’t know existed.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!