Are YOU looking to get into Human Resources? Interested in jumping into a Tech company? If you are detail-oriented and a positive team player YOU might love our HR Shared Services Rep role! This is an amazing opportunity to support our HR Team in our Waltham office and work on our “People” team. Your efforts set the stage for all of our new employees and we continue to provide great customer service to them throughout their tenure with the company.
What you’ll do:
- Assist new hires with the on-boarding process
- Process employee changes and answer day-to-day questions to help them find continued success within the company
- Update the HRIS system with any employee records, status changes, LOA’s, promotions/transfers and unfortunately at times terminations too
- Address employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concerns
- Help coordinate our Wellness and Community involvement events
- Partner with our Payroll Dept. to ensure they have accurate information needed to process payroll in a timely fashion
- In this role, YOU will have a daily impact on our employee’s success, which in turn helps us to continue to provide great service to our customers and helping small businesses thrive!!
Who you are:
- You will have 2 years of administrative and/or coordinator experience and we would love to see 1 year of experience within an HR setting preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- PHR or SPHR designation preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years of progressive Human Resources Representative/Generalist experience including employee relations.
- You will need strong communication skills both verbal and written and be fun to work with!
- You will have high attention to detail and be process-oriented
- We are tech business so you will need strong Windows-based computer knowledge (Gmail, Google Apps, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- We would love to see ADP or Greenhouse experience
- You will enjoy working with diverse groups of people/personalities and are able to remain calm even in stressful situations
Why you’ll love us:
- It’s all onsite. We have dry cleaning, a barbershop, a full-service cafeteria, and even Boston Sports Clubs (at a discounted rate for our fitness fanatics!). Get your errands done before you even hit your desk in the morning.
- Abundant fun. Golf Club, kickball and softball leagues, Mario Kart and bubble hockey tournaments, three-wheeler races, and Friday beer cart - there’s a way for everyone to let loose.
- Local pride. We’re wicked proud, which means when any of our teams - Bruins, Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, and Revolution - kick off their season, you can bet there’s going to be a party to cheer them on. Go ahead and wear your jersey to work.
- Dine al fresco. Our gorgeous patios make for rejuvenating lunch and coffee breaks.
- We have a nine-foot T Rex, but he’s friendly. On your first day, keep a lookout for our informal mascot - a giant T Rex, who roams the office, squatting with a new team every now and then.
- It’s super easy to get here. We offer a subsidized shuttle from the Alewife T stop if you prefer public transportation, and we have plenty of free onsite parking, too.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!