Are you someone who is looking for an opportunity to work for a company that values Strategic Marketing as a core competency? Look no further, Endurance International Group is seeking a Senior Director of Digital Acquisition to influence and scale the way our organization attracts new small business and non-profit organizations to our portfolio of online presence, website services and email marketing products. Endurance International Group is comprised of leading SaaS and ecommerce brands including Constant Contact, Bluehost, Hostgator and Domain.com. Reporting to the VP of Acquisition Marketing, this strategic leader will manage global teams doing digital acquisition for all of our brands.
The Senior Director of Digital Acquisition will be passionate about leading a highly skilled team to develop and execute large scale global acquisition campaigns competing in highly dynamic and competitive categories. They will work cross-functionally with internal teams and manage external agencies and partners to develop and put in market growth strategies for all Endurance brands.
What you’ll do:
- Lead development and execution of large scale digital acquisition plans for all of EIG brands
- Manage team of 12+ digital acquisition experts across multiple EIG offices
- Manage team to exceed monthly and quarterly new customer and lead targets
- Actively participate in the development of monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts
- Actively participate in annual planning process and strategy development
- Improve and maintain best-in-class Digital Acquisition capability that includes ability to execute campaigns using paid search, video, display, social, digital audio and other digital performance channels
- Test new channels and strategies to achieve growth targets. Design methodical experiments while carefully quantifying success (or failure), and ability to scale
- Identify and manage need for agency involvement including owning agency selection process and ongoing management of digital acquisition partners as necessary
- Utilize and be the point on industry standard tools and proprietary systems
- Analyze and monitor key acquisition sources for Endurance brands and competitors
Who you are:
- 10 to 15 years of experience developing and executing successful multi-channel digital performance marketing campaigns
- Deep understanding of paid search optimization and market dynamics driving cost and return
- Experience leading high performing digital acquisition teams that drive large-scale new customer volume and revenue
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills with previous experience structuring and performing complex analysis in the digital marketing space to identify and drive efficient growth opportunities
- A passion to stay on top of the latest digital marketing industry trends and best practices
- Strong familiarity with core performance marketing and analytics platforms (e.g., Google AdWords, Google DV360, Trade Desk, Facebook, automated bidding tools, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Visual IQ, and other industry tools)
- Powerful communicator with ability to engage and influence senior management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and ability to work well in a team environment and collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Proven track record of leading subject matter experts to achieve step-change improvements while helping grow and manage skill sets and careers
- Ability to travel monthly to other office locations as necessary
Why you’ll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know you’re more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you can’t learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when you’re not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at a deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And don’t miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosie’s place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesn’t matter to us, because there’s plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if you’re really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!