Endurance is looking for an IT Security Risk Analyst, with a genuine and proactive desire to be part of a growing IT Security Governance, Risk and Compliance team. The ideal candidate will be willing to stretch themselves and contribute to both the Risk Management and the Security Governance team to help establish mature operational practices.
Working with the Manager of IT Risk Management and the Manager of Security Governance, the IT Security Risk Analyst will be primarily responsible for the daily execution, facilitation, and coordination of activities for the Enterprise Information Security Risk Management Program. This will include assisting in identifying, assessing, tracking, monitoring and treating of operational IT risks. This role will also be responsible for tracking progress against risk treatment plans, preparation of content for executive awareness, and other tasks as needed. This person will interface with Service Managers, IT Operations, Network Operations, Infrastructure teams, Legal, etc.
What you’ll do:
- Assess, analyze and report on IT risks associated with the following:
- Business diligence practices (e.g., third-party/vendor, mergers & acquisitions, etc.)
- Internally documented policies, procedures, standards, practices, guidelines and controls and assist in documenting same
- IT operational practices (e.g., software/application/product development, System acquisition, change management, configuration management, etc.)
- Document risk treatment plans in cooperation with IT Risk Manager, relevant IT operations and business units
- Assist in ensuring consistency in the testing process and reporting of results
- Assist departments through risk evaluation process
- Assist IT Risk Manager in updating and distributing metrics to leadership
- Understand and leverage the tools and techniques necessary to evaluate the effectiveness of IT services and operational lifecycles, including; product/software/application development and system acquisition
- Collaborate with other members of the IT Governance & Risk Management team on complex matters
- Assist with department projects that focus on IT Governance, Risk and Compliance process improvement
- Assist IT Security Governance Manager in documenting Security Framework, policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
- Assist IT Security Governance Manager in publishing security training and awareness materials
Who you are:
- At least 2 – 3 years of experience required in one or more of the following areas: IT Governance, Audit, Compliance, Privacy, IT Security and Continuity Management
- Experience with process analysis (e.g. process mapping)
- Demonstrated understanding of IT compliance and audit management principles and risk-based information technology and security governance software for identifying critical risks, and adhering with compliance requirements
- Ability to evaluate and analyze complex data to assess compliance and formulate sound decisions and justifications
- Ability to communicate risk and compliance subjects to multiple audiences, including technicians, and business persons
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Why you’ll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know you’re more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you can’t learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when you’re not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at a deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And don’t miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosie’s place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesn’t matter to us, because there’s plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if you’re really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!