Endurance is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support the Constant Contact business unit in Waltham, MA. Company culture is very important to us, and we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual with a TON of creativity and ideas to help us create, plan, and execute internal events in our office. Whether it’s a staff meeting or holiday party, this is NOT a sit-in-a cubicle and answer phones position! This is an exciting opportunity to get immersed in the day-to-day operation of a dynamic, fast-paced and FUN organization!
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate on/offsite meetings. Help support all aspects of business-related meetings (coordinate technology, catering, communications, etc.)
- You enjoy a good Holiday Party just like the rest of us! Have fun planning seasonal, festive events like the Halloween party and our Holiday Lunch. Feel free to show your creative side when you are planning fun contests
- Volunteer (CSR) Events: Coordinate with various non-profit organizations on opportunities that allow our employees to give back to their community
- Help motivate our sales team by executing monthly incentives/contests. You will get to organize prizes, catering, etc
- We know you cannot get enough of planning events so you will also get to help plan team-building events, and initiate new contests and events such as company cookbook and diversity events
- Provide back-up support for other admins. Includes day-to-day coordination of and management of calendars, meetings, catering, purchase orders, contracts, distribution lists travel and expense reports
- Create visually stimulating presentations using PowerPoint and Google Slides
Who you are:
- You have a strong desire and passion for event planning (experience is a major plus as well!)
- You have the creativity to plan a wide variety of events at different budgets, from start to finish
- You have the demonstrated ability to work independently, prioritize and manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines and time constraints
- You have solid organizational skills, follow up, and high attention to details
- You have the ability to handle sensitive matters
- You have the ability to think fast on your feet and remain calm under pressure
- You have proficiency in creating PowerPoint presentations and have experience with Google Suite (Docs, Slides, Sheets, etc.)
Why you'll love us:
- It’s all onsite. We have dry cleaning, a barbershop, a full-service cafeteria, and even Boston Sports Clubs (at a discounted rate for our fitness fanatics!). Get your errands done before you even hit your desk in the morning.
- Abundant fun. Golf Club, kickball and softball leagues, Mario Kart and bubble hockey tournaments, three-wheeler races, and Friday beer cart - there’s a way for everyone to let loose.
- Local pride. We’re wicked proud, which means when any of our teams - Bruins, Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, and Revolution - kick off their season, you can bet there’s going to be a party to cheer them on. Go ahead and wear your jersey to work.
- Dine al fresco. Our gorgeous patios make for rejuvenating lunch and coffee breaks.
- We have a nine-foot T Rex, but he’s friendly. On your first day, keep a lookout for our informal mascot - a giant T Rex, who roams the office, squatting with a new team every now and then.
- It’s super easy to get here. We offer a subsidized shuttle from the Alewife T stop if you prefer public transportation, and we have plenty of free onsite parking, too.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!