Endurance International Group, the leading provider of online solutions to small and medium-sized businesses, is seeking a Marketing Project Manager/Executive Assistant (EA) to support the Chief Marketing Officer. While this position has an administrative component, the successful candidate will be a key member of the Marketing team and will be spending the majority of their time managing multiple projects related to key corporate and organizational initiatives. The successful candidate will have a collaborative, project-oriented work style with past experience in marketing, be exceptionally well-organized, able to effectively multi-task & prioritize competing priorities, and have executive facing communication skills. This person will work between two corporate offices based on the CMO’s needs -- Burlington and Waltham, MA. This is an opportunity for someone who is seeking career progression with a desire to transition into a marketing role within 2-3 years.
What you’ll do:
- Day-to-day coordination and management of calendars, meetings, conference calls, video conferences, travel & expense reports
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the CMO, brand/functional leads and other members of the leadership team
- Coordinate & attend key staff and team meetings as required, prepare agenda and meeting minutes as needed. Independent follow-up on action items will follow each meeting
- Plan leadership/department events such as offsites, team dinners, team building activities, monthly Marketing stand ups, town halls, and other events as assigned
- Create visually stimulating presentations on various department/organizational topics using Google Slides; partner with members of the marketing team, Finance and HR to input data and content as directed by the CMO; ensure slides are thoroughly completed by stakeholders
- Partner with HR and Finance to keep an updated marketing organizational chart on a monthly basis for both domestic and international resources
- Act as the leader of the Marketing Fun Committee to plan and execute monthly events for the Burlington and Austin offices while staying within budget
- Create and manage CMO’s social media calendar; source content, draft verbiage, share notes with the social media teams across brands and execute for LinkedIn and Twitter
- Work with the brand leads to produce a weekly performance report that provides a high level overview of unit and net new bookings performance which is sent to the Senior Leadership Team
- Participate in team meetings to gain useful knowledge and information to productively support and prioritize the CMO’s needs and to gain knowledge about the business
- Manage the Marketing departments monthly newsletter including sourcing topics, co-writing articles and serving as the “Editor-in-chief”
- Partner with the Work Experience team to manage and coordinate desk moves and reconfiguration of Marketing space as needed
- Partner with the Marketing Operations team on the production and completion of their bimonthly meeting materials and take actions during the meeting
- Assist with fielding incoming requests, issues, and decisions, helping the CMO to prioritize which responses and actions are needed when and tracking/coordinating the various open items to their completion
- Provide communication support for the CMO such as drafting emails for department announcements
- Other office assignments: Order office supplies as needed, manage the Marketing TV content and order catering for various team meetings
- Handle and maintain highly confidential and sensitive information
- Partner with other executive assistants across the organization in preparation for regular meetings, offsites and Board meetings
- Serve as a proxy for approving expense reports, job and vendor reqs, marketing team travel and employee recognition awards
- Assist with special tasks and projects as needed
Who you are:
- 3-5 years of experience supporting and interacting with senior level executives
- Previous experience in marketing; i.e. a previous role in marketing, experience supporting a marketing executive and/or a degree in Marketing is preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills; ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Strong proficiency in Google Suite (Docs, Slides, Sheets etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and exercise independent sound judgment
- Proven time management skills with a high sense of urgency
- Strong ability to think fast on your feet as well as an innate ability to proactively prepare for and predict issues before they arise
- Strategic thinker with strong business acumen while having a good sense of humor to roll with the punches; remains calm under pressure
- Excellent succinct executive facing communication skills; capable of high-level verbal and written communications with internal and external contacts
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Experience or interest in supporting a Marketing organization
- SaaS Technology industry experience
Why you’ll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know you’re more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you can’t learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when you’re not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at a deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And don’t miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosie’s place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesn’t matter to us, because there’s plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if you’re really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!