The Director of Talent Acquisition will be responsible for overseeing a team of 7 recruiters who support our Product and Engineering teams across our US locations. As a builder of process and strategy, you will bring experience leading a team on their way to becoming true talent advisors to our business; how we train, coach and influence the business on process and best practices on how we attract, hire and retain top talent within our local markets, will be top priority alongside the teams ability to execute on our annual hiring plan. You will also bring experience driving results within a fast-paced, dynamic, and metrics driven environment while always finding ways to improve how we work, and improve overall productively.
What you'll do:
- Create and implement a staffing strategy that will be the framework for achieving an annual hiring plan that emphasizes on speed, quality and diversity of hire, process efficiency, and strong client management and candidate satisfaction results
- Lead a team of knowledgeable, collaborative and driven senior recruiters across the Engineering space; by providing purpose and direction, empowering the team to do impactful work, and enable meaningful connections within the business
- Partner with internal business partners around workforce planning and talent needs that aligned with short and long term business goals
- Partner with TA leadership team to build and drive a data-driven talent acquisition organization; producing key performance metrics to improve on our speed, quality and diversity of hire within the organization
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies to improve our candidate pipelines for current and future hiring demands via passive sourcing, social networking, viral branding, and the promotion of internal programs (i.e. referrals, internal mobility, etc..)
- Partner with Branding and the Head of Talent Acquisition to promote Endurances employee value proposition and implement online and offline employer branding activities
- Partner with TA leadership team with defining overall vision for Employee Referral Channels; Creating and designing a holistic program which includes developing strategy, and implementing efficient processes/workflows and measurements
- Partner with TA leadership team on steps to operationalize the identification and distribution of getting the right candidates to the right roles at the right time, by way of a best in class CRM system/strategy
- Perform activities in the TA life cycle, as needed, including executive level roles and/or in high-demand periods
Who you are:
- BA/BS or equivalent years of experience
- 5+ years experience leading teams in the Eng/Prod space
- Track record of building and coaching high performing tech focused passive recruiting teams
- Ability to set and drive the “big picture” strategy while also rolling up your sleeves and providing detailed guidance at a granular level
- Experience in client management or consulting, with accountability, integrity, and the ability to build productive relationships across the business
- Proven data backed approach to decision making
- Ability to partner and communicate creatively to approach and solve challenges with clear and concise solutions
- Understanding of sourcing techniques and tools to identify, court, and land passive talent
Why you’ll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know you’re more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you can’t learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when you’re not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at a deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And don’t miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosie’s place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesn’t matter to us, because there’s plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if you’re really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!