Endurance International Group is looking for a Financial Analyst to partner with global Product and Engineering leaders to develop annual budgets, monthly forecasts, and assist long range planning.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll investigate variances between actuals and forecast to understand key trends and potential risk & opportunities
- You’ll be responsible for reconciling operating expenditures details with month end close for multi-brand P&Ls
- You’ll track details of capital expenditures and assist in planning tangible and intangible additions on a quarterly basis
- You’ll develop and maintain processes that create greater efficiencies and improve productivity
- You’ll develop financial models and analysis to support strategic initiatives
- You’ll handle ad-hoc reporting and analysis
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years progressive experience
- Experience working with financial planning systems (Board, Hyperion, SAP, etc.)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Excellent time management skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Experience with a SAAS company highly preferred
- Tenacious, determined self-starter ruthless in seeking incremental and transformational value
- Strong sense of pride and ownership and a demonstrated willingness to go the extra mile
- Team player willing to pitch in for the greater good
- Strong commitment to customer satisfaction
Why you’ll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know you’re more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you can’t learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when you’re not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And don’t miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosie’s place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesn’t matter to us, because there’s plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if you’re really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!