We are a fast-paced, data driven Marketing Technology team focused on driving web strategy and building out new prospect-facing website experiences. We contribute to exceeding the company’s goal of providing an excellent web experience by leveraging an Agile development approach.
As a Website Product Owner, you will be part of the team responsible for driving and executing strategic web experiences to support website initiatives for our HostGator brand. You will partner closely with a variety of internal stakeholders to identify business requirements, site enhancements, and usability improvements to help drive the continued success of our online experience. You will also be responsible for prioritizing development work to ensure it is completed accurately and delivered on time to meet underlying business needs.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a key member of the HostGator front of site development team, partnering closely with the scrum master, developers, and quality engineer
- Identify business requirements with internal stakeholders and recommend the optimal approach to execute those requirements on the website
- Continue to evolve unique online experiences in order to more effectively achieve stakeholder and company objectives
Who you are:
- Passionate, high energy, resourceful, self-starter and multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Proven success supporting website development
- Experience working within a marketing team or supporting marketing stakeholders
- Prior experience working in an Agile environment
- Familiarity in using JIRA for development workflow management
- Team player able to work with cross-functional work groups
- Strong project management skills with a “get it done” attitude
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS a great plus
Why you’ll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know you’re more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you can’t learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when you’re not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And don’t miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosie’s place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesn’t matter to us, because there’s plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if you’re really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!