Looking for the opportunity to play an integral role in engaging with both accounting and finance teams to analyze the overall impact of changes in the model and product offerings?
As a member of the Finance Operations team, the Business Systems Manager will work with staff accountants and directors of accounting teams across Endurance to provide revenue analytics. You will be in charge of maintaining, building and testing cash revenue reconciliation scripts using Data Analytics tools and SQL scripts.
What you’ll do:
- Establish and maintain dialogue with project managers, billing engineers and/or data analysts of new acquisitions to understand and help design billing reports necessary for financial reporting
- On a quarterly basis, document and present to internal and external auditors on the financial systems process and how we ensure accuracy of our models and data security
- Work with corporate infrastructure team to help on-board acquisitions onto the SQL platform
- Provide ad hoc analytics based on special requests from executives and directors, such as revenue growth by country, revenue spread by term, currency etc.
Who you are:
- 6+ years of related business systems development experience
- Prior management experience
- Current experience with SQL (read/write) is required
- Understanding of STATA, VBA script or ACL
- Strong Excel skills (financial formulas, pivot tables, Vlookups, etc.)
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects across multiple teams
- Curious to learn about enterprise, financial, and IT systems
- BA/BS in accounting, economics, finance, IT, computer science, or related field
Why you’ll love us:
- We know you’re more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you can’t learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when you’re not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And don’t miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosie’s place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesn’t matter to us, because there’s plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if you’re really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!