Endurance International Group is the parent company behind some of the world’s top names in online marketing tools for small business, including Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, and Domain.com.
Here in our Burlington, MA headquarters, our Creative Team serves as the in-house ad agency for all Endurance brands. Every piece of creative that comes out of the marketing department comes out of this group. From ad campaigns, to email promotions, to websites, we do it all.
Our Bluehost creative team is looking for a Senior Copywriter to come in and hit the ground running.
What you’ll do:
- Concept and write copy for all prospect- and customer-facing marketing, including website, email campaigns, banner ads, video content, etc.
- Partner with designers to craft campaigns that are on brand and on strategy
- Get to know the products that we’re marketing and the audience that we’re marketing to
- Get to know our internal stakeholders while you’re at it. They’re partners here, not “those-who-are-to-be-obeyed.”
Who you are:
- 5 to 10 years of ad agency or in-house agency experience (no content or UX writers, please)
- Portfolio that shows a range of campaigns, including: Email promotions, website, banner ads, landing pages, etc.
- Comfortable taking the lead in strategy & messaging discussions with internal marketing clients
- An understanding of—if not a passion for—the advertising industry: The latest work, what’s good, what’s bad, etc.
Why you’ll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know you’re more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you can’t learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when you’re not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at a deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And don’t miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosie’s place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesn’t matter to us, because there’s plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if you’re really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!