This program is ideal for New Grad Software Engineers that want to learn and experience web technologies at scale and want a learning experience to build a solid foundation for a great career. The Software Engineering Development Program will give you an opportunity to work alongside with the best in class software engineers and participate in both professional and technical training's throughout the program. We invest in your development so you can finish the program as a well-rounded software engineer.
What you’ll do:
- Join SiteBuilder with other new grads - you will learn, design, build and test together!
- Rotate and work with various development teams within SiteBuilder to develop your technical skills.
- Use existing and emerging technologies.
- Write production code with the help and support of other world-class software engineers.
- Develop web applications at scale, we ship code to hundreds of thousands of customers.
Who you are:
- You are graduating with your Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other related program in May/June 2020
- You have experience working with React, Redux, .Net core and cloud(Azure/AWS/GCP) technologies.
- Have a genuine passion and interest in a broad range of technologies.
- You love to collaborate and learn from others
- Share our same commitment and vision to transform how hundreds of thousands of small businesses connect with their customers.
Why you’ll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know you’re more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you can’t learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when you’re not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And don’t miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosie’s place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesn’t matter to us, because there’s plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if you’re really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!