Endurance is looking for a Senior Manager, Product and Application Security! This Senior Manager will integrate security into the development of first-party products and applications and for managing the Product Security Program. They will work closely with the product and platform development teams and peers in Cybersecurity Operations to model threats, identify vulnerabilities, and perform penetration tests throughout the software, system, and network architecture development and acquisition lifecycles and identify required control points in the application stack. They will work closely with developers, engineers and architects to diagnose, document, and remediate application security vulnerabilities.
The Senior Manager will evaluate, recommend, and implement application security related software in an automated continuous integration/ deployment environment. The Senior Manager must clearly evaluate new products and applications in order to ensure that they meet or exceed all requirements in alignment with Endurance International Group’s business priorities and tolerance for risk.
What you’ll do:
- Work with product, application development and platform teams to help formulate and implement a strategy for software security that is tailored to the specific risks facing the organization, including threat modeling and applications security consultation
- Develop and maintain a balanced application security program based on a well-defined application security framework
- Conduct application security assessments / penetration tests and implement tools necessary for performing static/dynamic/automated code reviews
- Ensure application design and implementation best-practices are observed with role-based and appropriate access standards, as well as integrating with Identity and Access Management environments
- Ensure products and applications comply with all relevant internal and external authoritative sources (regulatory and contractual)
- Continuously evaluate the organization's existing application security practices, define and measure security-related activities, and demonstrating concrete improvements to the application assurance program within the organization
- Conduct bug report reviews, code analysis and penetration testing to assure properly implemented security safeguards
- Develop and maintain unit and integration tests designed to ensure security controls are tested on every build
- Manage and lead a team of IT Product Security professionals
- Provide subject matter expertise on IT product and application security management practices as necessary to support business operations
- Report to leadership in a format illustrating performance while identifying areas for improvement
- Understand and leverage the tools and techniques necessary to evaluate the effectiveness of products and applications within IT services and operational lifecycles, including; product/software/application development and system acquisition
Who you are:
- At least 8 years of experience required in one or more of the following areas: IT Governance, Audit, Compliance Management, IT Organization Management, IT Security and Continuity Management, Application Portfolio Management, or System and Network Management
- At least 6 years of experience required in developing and executing product or application security teams within information technology areas with experience and solid knowledge of IT-related processes such as system and information security, system development and change management, computer operations, and data protection
- Able to lead a core team of IT product security analysts while managing contracted compliance personnel during periods of increased demand
- Demonstrated understanding of IT application security management principles and risk-based information technology and security governance software for identifying critical risks, adhering with compliance requirements, and objectively prioritizing which concerns require increased attention and allocation of resources
- Able to effectively manage projects and complete multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently while maintaining a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Able to evaluate and analyze complex data to assess compliance and formulate sound decisions and justifications
- Strong project management, written, and verbal communication skills
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Why you’ll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know you’re more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you can’t learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when you’re not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at a deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And don’t miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosie’s place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesn’t matter to us, because there’s plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if you’re really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!