We are looking for a Sr. IT Project Manager to join our IT team in our Burlington office. We are searching for someone who has experience leading large scale IT projects in a fast-paced environment!
What you’ll do:
- Independently lead a large, complex work stream or large, cross-functional, multi resourced project. Comfortable proactively reaching out to leadership level and senior IT PMO staff for guidance and support as needed
- Manage a project confidently and contribute strategic project delivery and direction in a specific domain area or areas
- Quick study in new domains with ability to integrate into an organization
- Display strong problem-solving capabilities in order to tailor solutions and approaches within the EIG IT Project Lifecycle framework
- Independently produce project and/or program plans; delivers on scope, milestones and budget
- Drive project timelines and deliverables
- Provides weekly status reports highlighting accomplishments, plans and issues to project team members and senior management
- Proactively identify and resolve issues and risks, escalating as appropriate
- Ready, willing and able to leverage project controls to drive project success
- Capable of mentoring and training team other team members in processes and subject matter areas
- Cultivate healthy inter-departmental relationships with all stakeholders
- Demonstrate initiative to enhance and continuously improve IT PMO value to the organization
- Able to effectively manage underperforming resources and turn them into productive performers with support and guidance
- Proactively seek opportunities to share industry and technology expertise within the team
- Aware of own development needs and drives career development discussions with manager
- Flexibile and agile in approach to problem solving
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree with 8-10+ years of project management experience working with technical teams (Telephony, Security, Enterprise Business Systems, Database, HW/SW Infrastructure)
- Experienced having worked with or in a PMO
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple job levels to achieve results
- Demonstrated experience managing project teams across multiple locations
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven process
- Consistent success in driving teams to meet deadlines
- Superior influencing skills. Adept in problem solving and resolving conflict
- Demonstrated use of sound and proven project management practices and tools
- Knowledge of process engineering methodology (lean, six sigma) beneficial
- Proven experience managing expectations and managing cross-functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Outstanding time management and organization skills
- Confident team leader and consensus builder with strong motivational skills
Why you’ll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know you’re more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you can’t learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when you’re not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And don’t miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosie’s place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesn’t matter to us, because there’s plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if you’re really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!