We're looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented QA Analyst to join the Engineering team at SinglePlatform. As a QA Analyst, you'll be collaborating with various functions across Product and Engineering, while advocating for quality throughout all stages of the software development lifecycle.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, drive, and execute test plans and test cases based on requirements gathered from product owners and stakeholders.
- Identify risks and interdependencies prior to releases to minimize impact on daily business operations.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects to the team.
- Release management and post-release testing.
- Leverage existing test automation to supplement manual testing efforts.
- Work alongside Product and Engineering to analyze design specs and detect potential issues in early stages of development.
- Keep current on emerging technologies and testing techniques to further advance our testing processes and best practices.
Who you are:
- 2+ years of manual QA Analyst experience in an agile environment.
- Experience doing back-end testing in addition to front-end testing.
- Experience testing RESTful APIs and services.
- Experience working with SQL databases like MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Familiarity with an object-oriented programming language such as Python.
- Experience working in Linux environments.
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Interested in growing test automation skill set.
Experience that would make you an even better candidate:
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science or a related degree.
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers.
- Experience working in a Python engineering environment (Django / Flask).
- Knowledge of performance testing, stress testing, and security testing.
Why you’ll love us:
- You can’t beat the location. Located in one of NYC’s prime neighborhoods, gaze at the magnificent Statue of Liberty from our conference rooms, then stroll across the street into gorgeous Battery Park to walk, jog or bike.
- We know how to let loose. Between our summer outings, frequent happy hours, and charity bowl-a-thons, it’s no wonder our team actually enjoys spending time together.
- It’s easy to get here. Whether you’re commuting from Jersey, Westchester, Long Island, Midtown, or Brooklym, no shortage of trains and buses head in our direction. And we offer public transportation benefits and pre-tax plans to help you manage your commute.
- Did someone say food? Bagels, cream cheese and peanut butter, fresh fruit and produce delivered weekly...our pantry is so stocked, you’ll think you’re at your mom’s house.
- Love to travel? Our team members can avail themselves of our corporate discount rates when traveling on personal vacations. So go ahead, start planning that dream trip!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!