We are looking for a Data Analyst to join the Finance Operations team in our Burlington office. In this role, you will use your problem solving skills to drive value across the business. Looking for someone who is dynamic, collaborative and is up for an exciting challenge!
What you’ll do:
- Analyze Subscriber counts in support of the monthly financial close cycle, developing insights on business performance
- Work closely with Marketing, Legal, FP&A, and the broader Finance organization by providing analytical support and technical expertise to various teams
- Partner with IT and International groups to develop monthly and quarterly subscriber balance data and forecasts
- Investigate variances between actuals and forecasts to understand key trends and potential risks and opportunities
- Prepare monthly subscriber count packages for review, including detailed variance explanations against monthly subscriber files
- Complete monthly testing of Subscriber Adds and Cancels
- Develop and maintain processes that create greater efficiencies and improve productivity around reporting of Subscribers and other operating metrics
- Address ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests: understand the core question being asked, gather needed data, build models, validate assumptions, perform analyses, and present results
Who you are:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with SQL or related database applications
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related subject a plus
- Advanced experience in SQL and relational databases
- Working knowledge of R or other tools to effectively and efficiently handle large data sets (too big for Excel)
- Six Sigma experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Visio a plus
- Ability to set and keep deadlines at a fast pace without losing accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong financial modeling background and problem solving skills
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Access (or Google Suite)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Why you’ll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know you’re more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you can’t learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when you’re not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And don’t miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosie’s place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesn’t matter to us, because there’s plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if you’re really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!