As a leader in online marketing for small businesses, it’s critical that Constant Contact supports the success of its customers and provides the guidance they need to achieve their goals. As the Marketing Manager for Customer Lifecycle Management, you are tasked with executing multi-faceted marketing programs and initiatives that will help customers successfully use our products, reach paygates and upgrade to paid plans, add on new services and offerings to reach their next goals, as well as stay a customer for the long-term. You will have personal ownership of projects related to creative, analytics, and other areas to support the business and CLM team goals. As a strategic thinker with strong analytical and tactical execution skills, this high-visibility role will give you the chance to make a significant contribution to the company’s revenue and customer success goals.
What you’ll do:
- Become an expert on the customer, and understand who they are and what they need by building deep relationships with customer operations, product marketing, product management, and other functional areas and teams across the organization
- Proactively dig into customer metrics to identify new opportunities and root causes of existing issues
- Through a thorough understanding of customer lifecycle management and digital marketing best practices, create a CLM foundation to:
- Segment the customer audience into discrete lifecycle-based stages
- Identify customer pain points and levers for achieving critical success milestones along the journey, and develop programs that move them through these stages
- Impact business-critical KPIs: onboarding completion, free to paid upgrade rates, customer engagement/advocacy, churn rates, and overall CLTV
- Plan and manage compelling, integrated cross-channel campaigns, including:
- Ideation of campaign audience targets, touchpoints, content and CTAs
- Plan for measurement and thoughtful reporting on promotion/program success
- Partner with the creative services, website, content and other teams on development of compelling assets to support campaigns
- Collaborate with stakeholders and other service teams across the organization to ensure a consistent, positive experience for customers at all touchpoints
- Lead sophisticated, hypothesis-based A/B and multivariate campaign tests, with an iterative and data-driven approach where results are continually optimized
- Develop and manage communication plans for key updates and changes impacting customers, in coordination with product marketing, product management, customer operations and other internal teams
- Ensure all customer communication touchpoints are cohesive in brand, tone and message, and aligned to a thoughtful communication calendar
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5-8+ years marketing experience, B2B and/or SAAS experience a plus
- Experience managing highly targeted/segmented digital marketing campaigns
- Knowledgeable about customer lifecycle management and best practices for moving customers through a journey
- Data-driven by nature, and able to analyze and manipulate data to uncover new insights and measure, track and optimize the success of marketing programs
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills, tact, assertiveness and business acumen
- Solid organizational and project management skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines in an environment of competing priorities
- Ability to create strong internal and external relationships and build an environment around teamwork and collaboration
- Can operate effectively in an environment with rapid change and ambiguity
- Flexible and proactive, a self-starter
- Curious and creative thinker who always asks why, and can contribute to innovation
Why you’ll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know you’re more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you can’t learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when you’re not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And don’t miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosie’s place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesn’t matter to us, because there’s plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if you’re really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!