Reporting to the Senior Director, Human Resources, the HR Business Partner will serve as a coach, advisor and strategic business partner in matters relating to management strategy, organizational design, staffing, performance management, team culture, employee relations, and professional development. In this role you will primarily support the office of the CIO and partner closely with our team in India.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business organizational needs and future direction in order to drive optimal HR programs to support the people and business’ goals
- Drive corporate HR programs (coaching conversations, merit and equity planning, talent reviews, L&OD initiatives) throughout assigned groups
- Act as first line resource to managers and employees on employee relations issues and coach and partner to implement solutions in a timely manner and document the outcome
- Assess trends in employee behaviors and morale and proactively adjust employee strategies and policies to balance the business and people needs
- Manage and communicate organizational changes and drive effective communications across the assigned business units
- Ensure HR programs and initiatives are aligned with culture; identify, measure and communicate critical HR metrics
- Work across other HR functions: Shared Services, Talent Acquisition and Organization and Leadership Development to leverage resources and communicate certain HR programs to assigned teams
- Success will be defined by your ability to gain the credibility of front-line contributors as well as the leadership teams as you delicately balance business acumen, relationship building, and leadership
Who you are:
- 3-7 years HR Business Partner experience, ideally supporting a technology group with both exempt and non-exempt employees
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- Experience supporting and driving change in a high-growth, high-tech environment
- Ability to build trusted relationships with all levels of an organization; strong influencer and negotiation skills
- Effectively envision, develop, and implement innovative strategies to address competitive and complex business issues
- Must be able to work in both our Burlington and Waltham, MA offices on a weekly basis
Why you’ll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know you’re more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you can’t learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when you’re not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And don’t miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosie’s place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesn’t matter to us, because there’s plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations. Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if you’re really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!