As the Manager of Talent Acquisition, you will lead, promote, and evolve our non-exempt/high volume recruitment efforts across our four US locations. You will be responsible for managing a team of recruiters working on full life-cycle recruiting. You will also be responsible for developing effective relationships across our organization, working collaboratively with key leaders, clients, and peers to drive results for your team, the department, and the company.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and support a team of recruiters and support staff to successfully and strategically deliver on hiring targets, while maintaining a positive candidate and employee referral experience
- Support a team through ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, while accepting ownership and accountability of the process and deliver on commitments
- Provide a metric-driven approach to high-volume recruitment strategy
- Collaborate with Workforce Planning, HR Business Partners and Finance teams; to outline and resource to annual hiring needs
- Maintain ongoing communication with Workforce Planning around hiring projections, class status, and ongoing internal business need
- Drive, steer, and evolve our current use of Predictive Index (behavioral assessment tool), and Learning Indicator (cognitive assessment tool) through the ownership and facilitation of our behavioral interview training program
- Drive the “big picture” strategy while also rolling up your sleeves and providing detailed guidance at a granular level
- Own the candidate experience by acting as a company ambassador to internal and external candidates
- Lead, manage, and assist innovative programs and initiatives, with clear prioritization
- Ensure flawless data integrity within ATS and dashboards
- Leverage behavioral analysis and metrics to assist operations with building and maintaining talent profiles within the contact center(s)
- Support recruiters with all staffing needs (sourcing strategy, developing job descriptions, interviewing, candidate closing and negotiations)
- Build and execute a recruiting plan that focuses on attracting a diverse candidate pool
- Lean in to support recruiters with ramp goals by increasing availability to screen entry level candidates, as needed
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 10 years of professional recruiting experience
- 4 years of experience managing a team of recruiters and coordinators
- Predictive Index certification is preferred
- Previous experience managing high-volume contact center recruiting teams
- Ability to provide a metrics-driven strategy around high-volume recruitment efforts leveraging behavioral and cognitive assessment tools
- Ability to travel 20%
- Ability to take initiative and build productive relationships with all levels of employees and candidates
- Strategic thinker; ability to deliver significant impact as a business leader
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication, and relationship-building skills
Why you'll love us:
- We break for fitness.The onsite gym makes it easy to sneak in a quick workout.
- Celebrate with us.Ain’t no party like a Tempe party. Our winter employee blowout is an event to remember, and during our quarterly Hi-5 events, expect a lot of cheering, awards for incredible work, and always plenty of food and adult beverages.
- Brain breaks.Ping pong, pool, video games, pinball, arcade games, and board games help you connect with your colleagues in fun ways. If you really need to kick back and relax, take a swing in our hammocks.
- Volunteering is at our core.We’re a feel good group of people and we love to spend time in our communities - like helping beautify the city and teaching at-risk kids about STEM. We can always use another helping hand!
- Expand your career.In our Tempe office you’ll have access to a lot of teams supporting our web presence, SiteBuilder, and email marketing teams. So don’t fear getting bored - we’ll help you expand your horizons by exposing you to career opportunities you didn’t know existed.
- We’ve got you covered.From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!