Do you love a challenge? Are you passionate about using technology to solve business problems? This may be the role for you.
The Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse team is looking for a BSA to help revolutionize how we think about and deliver customer insights.
The ideal candidate will be a jack of all trades and have a deep appreciation for the business as well as strong technical skills. You should be self-directed, a creative problem solver and able to adjust to a fast-paced environment. This position plays the important role of bridging the gap between our business stakeholders and our technical data warehouse team.
What you’ll do:
- First and foremost, you’ll be working directly with our business stakeholders doing the following:
- Understanding business stakeholders’ strategic vision and associated priorities
- Managing relationships and expectations throughout the business related to day-to-day project delivery
- Gathering detailed requirements focused on delivering enterprise reporting solutions or improving data warehouse architecture
- Providing training to business stakeholders on enterprise reporting solutions
- Working across the organization to research and answer complex questions related to enterprise reporting solutions and other systems
- You’ll also be working directly with our development team doing the following:
- Data discovery and profiling to understand source systems and data movement throughout various systems
- Partnering with the team to design and perform testing on our data warehouse
- Collaborating with other team members to design data architecture objects or enterprise reporting
Who you are:
- 3+ years’ experience delivering best-in-class business intelligence solutions
- Highly motivated and productive self-learner
- Demonstrated ability to understand business concepts and follow that through into a technical understanding
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A team player with strong analytical and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication. Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization as well as with business and technical peers
- Experience in data analysis to support development and testing efforts, with intermediate knowledge of SQL
- Experience in the development of enterprise reporting solutions with leading BI tools, such as Tableau, IBM Cognos, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Exposure to logical and physical database modeling for a variety of applications and feature sets
- Experience enabling and supporting data governance programs
And these are optional:
- Performing in an agile, self-directed team environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com Sales, Service and Marketing Clouds
Why you’ll love us:
- It’s all onsite. We have dry cleaning, a barber shop, a full service cafeteria, and even Boston Sports Clubs (at a discounted rate for our fitness fanatics!). Get your errands done before you even hit your desk in the morning.
- Abundant fun. Golf Club, kickball and softball leagues, Mario Kart and bubble hockey tournaments, three wheeler races, and Friday beer cart - there’s a way for everyone to let loose.
- Local pride. We’re wicked proud, which means when any of our teams - Bruins, Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, and Revolution - kick off their season, you can bet there’s going to be a party to cheer them on. Go ahead and wear your jersey to work.
- Dine al fresco. Our gorgeous patios make for rejuvenating lunch and coffee breaks.
- We have a nine foot T Rex, but he’s friendly. On your first day, keep a lookout for our informal mascot - a giant T Rex, who roams the office, squatting with a new team every now and then.
- It’s super easy to get here. We offer a subsidized shuttle from the Alewife T stop if you prefer public transportation, and we have plenty of free onsite parking, too.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!