Are you an end-user support superstar? Is delighting your customer second nature to you? Are you excited about becoming a go-to person at an innovative company committed to delivering a great place to work for our employees? If you can answer YES to those questions, read on and get in touch with us!
We seek a highly committed and skilled technician who loves serving customers as much as you love supporting personal computers, applications, systems and peripherals. The ability to multitask on a wide array of issues with employees at all levels is key to your success. If you have skills like those listed below, we want to hear from you!
IT Service Operations Administrator – Self-directed, action-oriented thinker and problem-solver with capabilities in Help Desk technologies, strategies, methodologies and problem solving techniques that contribute to the continued success of the company and Information Technology team. In addition to the regular expectations of technology support, the IT Service Operations Administrator will liaise with other technology functions, and assure that the IT service desk ticket queue is managed in a timely and accurate manner. You will act as the initial escalation point for the Global Service Desk and assist team members in key initiatives and root cause analysis. The ITOSA will assist in coordinating end user-related tasks and actively communicate areas of need, urgency, or other pertinent data in a timely manner.
- PC and Mac troubleshooting including operating systems and common applications
- End-user support including but not limited to troubleshooting technology related issues/requests, user administration, PC imaging, desk setups, root cause analysis, and inventory management.
- Assist in the management of asset disposal and track hardware via ITAM processes.
- Provide support to on-site and remote clients
- Involvement in quarterly hardware procurement and tech refresh needs
- Some involvement of AV/Streaming/All Hands meeting needs for corporate office as needed
- Create, maintain, and delete user accounts from various systems
- Maintain, support, develop, and assist in process strategies
- Maintain current desktops/laptops via push updates
- Act as initial contact for new issue escalation
- Partner effectively with other IT members in remote sites
- Laser focus on service excellence
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong, customer and team focus
- Willingness to participate on tasks at all levels including, but not limited to desktop builds, deploys, and inventory control; user account building and maintenance; software tracking and deployment; remote user assistance; virus and malware diagnostics and cleaning; documentation; and asset tracking, hardware recycling
- 3+ years Windows (Windows, AD, Office, etc.) and Mac (OSX, iOS, Macbook, Apple TV) support experience in a fast paced, results oriented corporate environment.
- Experience in supporting end user related network connectivity (switch, jack connections, cabling, etc.) and network and security principles.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills; project management experience.
- Applicable certifications suggested (i.e. MCP, MCSE, A+, Network+, CCNA)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience with PC and Mac hardware repair
- Ability to setup desks, organize hardware storage spaces, and lift 20-lbs.
- Clear and adaptable written and verbal communication skills required
- Flexible work habits, ability to prioritize planned and unplanned customer needs
- Mature, team-centric, business-focused work ethic
- Strategic thinker with analytical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to build rapport and elicit problem details from internal customers
- High energy approach to work, yet ability to stay calm under pressure
- Additional consideration given to those with experience in Active Directory or the Google Suite of products
Strong consideration given to those candidates who additionally possess the following:
- Relevant college coursework
- Industry standard certifications from, Microsoft, Apple, ITIL, or equivalent
- Experience with Lenovo and Mac hardware, iPhone, Android, Tablets, Mac laptops and desktops
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Experience with Dell KACE or other computer management tools
- Experience with Google products for business (Gmail, Calendar, G-Suite, Drive)
Why You'll Love Us:
- Take a spin...on one of our many bikes and scooters parked outside. Cruise around on two wheels and channel your inner kid again.
- We’ve got food & beverage needs covered. Monday means catered breakfast and Friday is beer cart. In between, new food trucks visit us all the time!
- If you love staying active, you’ve found the right group. We dig the local community gardens, tackle an annual 5k for charity, and while our softball team’s skills may vary from year to year, we always have a blast. Discounts on ski tickets to our many local mountains keep you smiling when it snows, and our nearby gym and basketball court are perfect for midday breaks.
- We care. The Cares for Community team offers volunteer opportunities year round. We love taking suggestions about where we can make an impact next, so tell us about your favorite local nonprofit when you join the team!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!