Constant Contact is looking for an action-oriented, results-driven Vice President of Product Marketing to develop, lead and execute the brands product positioning and messaging.
As the top product marketer in the company, you will be the mastermind behind a buyer-centric product messaging strategy and you’ll bring to life the value small businesses can achieve with Constant Contact.
Reporting to our Chief Marketing Officer and seated at our Burlington, MA location, the Vice President of Product Marketing will influence our overall success by defining a go-to-market strategy that impacts and accelerates market growth.
What You'll Do:
- Lead a team of product marketing experts in their quest to build product and solution messaging that differentiates Constant Contact in the market.
- Develop market positioning, materials, and processes that differentiate our products and services in the marketplace.
- Bridge Sales, Marketing and Product Management teams to drive a consistent and compelling product message to effectively promote and facilitate the sale of our products.
- Develop a deep understanding of the voice of our customer/prospect to partner with our Product team to outline and define roadmap priorities.
- Communicate the value proposition of our platform to the sales team and develop sales tools that support sales execution.
- Define and drive pricing and packaging efforts, including promotions and measuring results.
- Market Analysis:
- Customers: Be the expert on our customers through cross-functional collaboration (with Brand team) and market research. Define and determine customer needs, experience and expectations.
- Competition: Understand and refine our positioning through competitive analysis, including win/loss assessment.
- Partners with FP&A on on-going basis to manage the budget for the function.
- Partners with Human Resources for the specifically assigned areas; creates and maintains a work environment that promotes client service, teamwork, performance feedback, individual and team recognition, mutual respect, and employee engagement ensuring quality hiring, training, and succession planning processes that encompass the company’s diversity.
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of experience in product marketing for a technology company with a strong background in SaaS products or related space.
- Proven ability to build global go-to-market strategies and plans, then execute with a large multi-functional marketing organization.
- Ability to support your team throughout the go-to-market process: developing clear KPIs, managing & building insight-driven product marketing strategies that inform the go-to-market tactics, tracking campaign performance and reporting ROI back to senior management.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to drive projects and build executive buy-in and support for key projects.
- Experience in big data and solutions, customer pain points, competitive landscape, and trends.
- Demonstrated success in product launches and end-to-end execution of marketing strategies and life-cycle management.
- Ability to translate complex concepts into competitive, compelling marketing messages.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Solid analytical and critical thinking skills with proven expertise in problem solving.
- BS/BA degree required; MBA or equivalent experience preferred.
Why You’ll Love Us:
- Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams.
- We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more.
- Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others.
- Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,900 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
- We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things.
- You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood.
- If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer