Our company is growing… rapidly… and as such, our Product Delivery team is growing too!
We are seeking a strong and experienced Software Engineering Manager to assume a leadership position in our Product Delivery organization. Your primary responsibility with be the leadership of 8+ engineers of varying levels of experience. Additionally you will work with Product Owners, Program Managers, System Architects, and other thought leaders and together be responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects. As a servant-leader you will empower your engineers to succeed and “make the business go away” as they engage an aggressive product roadmap.
Actions and Results:
- Live the Agile principles and participate in a high performing agile-scrum organization
- Have a strong, team-centric approach to problem solving and conflict resolution
- Bring humility, passion, and dedication to a team hungry for results
- Empower and inspire others to succeed where you maybe once failed
- Always keep the long view and big picture crystal clear
- Never stop learning, evolving, and growing and promote that attitude in those around you
Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of industry experience, with at least 3+ years in a leadership role of some kind
- Experience and trust in pure Agile methodologies
- Familiarity (theoretical or applied) with agile at scale (SAFe, S@S, Spotify)
- Strong understanding of engineering best practices, technical design, and enterprise architecture
- Have “walked the walk”, even if it’s been some time since your hands were on the keyboard.
- Direct experience in enterprise-scale architecture and enterprise-scale organizations. Cloud experience and cloud migrations.
Why You'll Love Us:
- We break for fitness. The onsite gym makes it easy to sneak in a quick workout.
- Celebrate with us. Ain’t no party like a Tempe party. Our winter employee blowout is an event to remember, and during our quarterly Hi-5 events, expect a lot of cheering, awards for incredible work, and always plenty of food and adult beverages.
- Brain breaks. Ping pong, pool, video games, pinball, arcade games, and board games, help you connect with your colleagues in fun ways. If you really need to kick back and relax, take a swing in our hammocks.
- Volunteering is at our core. We’re a feel good group of people, and we love to spend time in our communities - like helping beautify the city, and teaching at-risk kids about STEM. We can always use another helping hand!
- Expand your career. In our Tempe office you’ll have access to a lot of teams supporting our web presence, SiteBuilder, and email marketing teams. So don’t fear getting bored - we’ll help you expand your horizons by exposing you to career opportunities you didn’t know existed.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!