The Engineering Services team is looking for an energetic and motivated Senior DevOps Engineer to advance our CI / CD pipelines to the next generation. The ES team is tasked with developing and maintaining the tools consumed by our Engineering Teams to make them more efficient and productive as their products pass through the Software Development Life Cycle. The team develops homegrown tools as well as integrates with third-party software in order to achieve the most efficient and streamlined tooling available to enable our engineers to do their jobs better.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and support tooling around configuration management
- Enhance existing Tool Chain through internal development and investigation of third-party software
- Work with Software Engineers to develop and support our Continuous Delivery process
- Perform critical system maintenance to increase efficiency and throughput
- Work closely with various Operations and Engineering teams to troubleshoot issues
- Provide support for Production and non-production environments
Who you are:
- Experience with CI tools such as Jenkins / Bamboo or Hudson
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- Hands-on experience with AWS is a must
- Experience with system and application-level monitoring tools such as Nagios and NewRelic
- Working knowledge of Linux systems and subsystems
- Understanding of release engineering practices
- Good communication skills and strong analytical skills
- Experience with Apache, NGINX or similar web servers
- Knowledge of JenkinsFiles Experience with JBoss, TomEE, TorqueBox or similar application servers
Why you’ll love us:
- It’s all onsite. We have dry cleaning, a barber shop, a full service cafeteria, and even Boston Sports Clubs (at a discounted rate for our fitness fanatics!). Get your errands done before you even hit your desk in the morning.
- Abundant fun. Golf Club, kickball and softball leagues, Mario Kart and bubble hockey tournaments, three wheeler races, and Friday beer cart - there’s a way for everyone to let loose.
- Local pride. We’re wicked proud, which means when any of our teams - Bruins, Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, and Revolution - kick off their season, you can bet there’s going to be a party to cheer them on. Go ahead and wear your jersey to work.
- Dine al fresco. Our gorgeous patios make for rejuvenating lunch and coffee breaks.
- We have a nine foot T Rex, but he’s friendly. On your first day, keep a lookout for our informal mascot - a giant T Rex, who roams the office, squatting with a new team everyone now and then.
- It’s super easy to get here. We offer a subsidized shuttle from the Alewife T stop if you prefer public transportation, and we have plenty of free onsite parking, too.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!