Endurance International Group is the parent company behind some of the world’s top names in online marketing tools for small business, including Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator and Domain.com. Our Creative Studio serves as the in-house agency for our marketing department, producing every piece of creative that reaches the outside world.
We're looking for an Art Director to join our team of creative thinkers. You’ll have a strong design portfolio with great examples of website design and building web brand identity. Reporting to the brand’s Creative Director, you’ll work closely with other designers and project teams that include project owners, optimization experts, product marketers, copywriters, and developers to create designs that push our brands forward and drive user-conversion.
We are more than graphic designers and website experts—we’re a small-but-mighty team of uniquely talented, slightly nerdy, and highly creative individuals. If you think you’re the right fit, please apply and include a resume, cover letter, as well as a link to your portfolio. We’ll definitely notice a fun, well-written intro.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for leading UX strategy and implementing UI.
- Work within the team to improve our website information architecture and mobile usability, develop wireframes, high fidelity mockups and prototypes.
- Identify key areas for improvement on website design, Work alongside other teams to improve website conversion efficiency through design
- Develop a design system for future growth
- Mentor and oversee the work of website design team members.
- Define and enhance design processes for UI/UX projects.
- Collaborate with other product and UX teams to effectively design a strong end-to-end user experience.
- Work with developers and QA to implement designs with a high level of accuracy.
- Present your work effectively, and articulately communicate design rationale to stakeholders and managers.
- Play a leadership role in resolving unclear direction or unknown variables.
- Stay on top of latest design and usability trends, especially around mobile devices
- Ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new ideas.
Who you are:
- 5+ years designing for websites, interaction, and responsive design.
- A killer portfolio that demonstrates interaction and visual design projects.
- Strong understanding of user experience.
- A Sketch, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite wizard.
- A self-starter that works well in a creative team environment.
- An experienced designer for consumer applications.
- Understanding or ability to learn conversion rate principles and thinking and apply to design
- Take pride in communicating your design ideas and process clearly.
- Ability to work in a rapidly growing and changing work environment.
- Experienced with WordPress
- Strong understanding of CSS and HTML
- Strong skills in creating original illustrations
- Cross functional experience working with developers
Why you’ll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know you’re more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you can’t learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when you’re not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And don’t miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosie’s place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesn’t matter to us, because there’s plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if you’re really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!