We are looking for a Enterprise Software Architect to help revolutionize our software development processes and systems. As the software architect for two of our major brands, you will play a critical role in growing our engineering teams.
What you’ll do:
- Design and manage architectural standards for software systems that are developed in-house; oversee integration with new or existing systems
- Mentor, train and evaluate the performance of Software Engineers
- Serve as a technical adviser for software development projects and ensure that it aligns with the business needs
- Drive excellence in and contribute to all levels of the software lifecycle, from architecture to design to code to test to deploy and operations
- Participate in and contribute to high-level code reviews; develop and maintain the processes to ensure coding conventions are utilized across the brands
- Work with our UX team to create and review wireframes and business requirements
- Work with engineering and product managers to ensure that software design specifications account for project constraints
- Standardize software design guidelines for multiple brands and act as a liaison to the Enterprise Architect group
- Work with Enterprise Security and strengthen our secure development lifecycle
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- 10 years of development experience
- Experience with Openshift, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Jenkins, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure and other cloud platforms
- Expert knowledge of modern software platforms and technologies, frameworks including but not limited to Java, React/Redux, MySQL, Rest API, Node.JS, Perl
- Familiarity with agile and scrum methodologies
Why you’ll love us:
- Love fitness? So do we! Enjoy our free fitness center, just a short stroll away, and outdoor yoga all summer long.
- We know you’re more than what you do from 9-5. Whether you can’t learn enough about Ayurveda, or prefer to spend free time walking shelter dogs at your local animal rescue, we support however you fuel your passion when you’re not fueling our brands. Our employees use our products for free (or at deep discount!) to help them refine their passion projects.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Daily breakfasts, healthy snacks, flavored seltzer dispensers, and lunch every Friday. And don’t miss our bar with four rotating taps and Willy Wonka style candy counter.
- We volunteer. A lot. Through partnerships with local charities like Rosie’s place, Junior Achievement, and Lazarus House, our teams are routinely out in our community giving back and doing good.
- Plentiful parking. Park further away to get your steps, or as close as you can to the entrance - it doesn’t matter to us, because there’s plenty of free onsite parking and electric car charging stations.
- Stretch your legs. We have stand up desks, and if you’re really motivated, you can do a few miles on the treadmill desks. We have communal seating to work and chat if you need a fresh view. Go ahead, get moving!
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!