About the Role:
- Manage key revenue and billing function areas of the monthly financial close process to ensure timely and accurate revenue reporting.
- Maintain and recognize monthly revenue and reconcile related balances with accounts receivable and prepaid schedules in accordance with U.S. GAAP.
- Prepare G/L revenue account reconciliations and revenue journal entries.
- Prepare internal revenue reporting and review key revenue trends with Director of Revenue and Director of Accounting on monthly basis.
- Answer queries from internal and external auditors as it relates to billings, revenue and merchant payment processing matters.
- Perform and document transactional SOX revenue testing to ensure proper revenue recognition and system configurations.
- Prepare sales tax and VAT/ GST account reconciliations.
- Assist with the establishment and documentation of financial processes, workflows and forms.
- Conduct various other revenue reconciliations, assure adherence to revenue accounting policies and procedures.
- Ad-hoc and special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 3 to 5 years of accounting experience in Revenue and G/L areas in larger company environment
- Experience with Aria, Microsoft Great Plains a plus, but not required
- Advanced Excel skills are required
- Experience in a technology company, particularly with subscription and SaaS business, a plus
- Knowledge of U.S. GAAP, particularly revenue recognition, exposure to ASC 606
- The ability to manage and analyze large amounts of data using Excel, Tableau and other similar tools
- Public accounting experience a plus, but not required
- Enthusiastic individual driven to continuously strive for excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal in a team environment
- Highest standards of accuracy, organization and precision
- Unquestionable integrity and personal ethics
- Must be flexible, able to multi-task and work to deadlines
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,900 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer