Constant Contact is in search of a Senior Salesforce Admin at our Waltham, MA office to support the Sales and Marketing Organization in the aspects of SFDC CRM administration, reporting, systems and process documentation. The Senior Salesforce Admin is also responsible for troubleshooting, optimization, and assisting with end-user training.
What you’ll do:
- Work with key stakeholders to define business problems and document requirements
- Manage internal ticketing queue built on the SFDC platform and leveraged by key stakeholders across sales and marketing to log feature requests and system issues
- Design and implementation of advanced configuration such as workflow rules, validation rules, complex assignment rules, process builders as well as troubleshoot and investigate system issues and support day-to-day operational requests
- Develop data imports and exports through commercially available tools (i.e. data loader, demand tools etc). Unit testing and writing test scripts for UAT testing
- Define and document processes and standard operating procedures for the sales and marketing organization
Who you are:
- Minimum 4 years of related experience in sales operations or business operations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Ability to create technical documentation to support new functionality or process enhancements
- Admin level experience with Salesforce.com is essential and of course Salesforce Certified a must. Advanced Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel skills a plus
- Strong analytical, process design and problem solving skills and Project management experience too
- Self-motivated with strong communication and interpersonal skills; must be able to manage multiple priorities concurrently
Why you’ll love us:
- It’s all onsite. We have dry cleaning, a barber shop, a full service cafeteria, and even Boston Sports Clubs (at a discounted rate for our fitness fanatics!). Get your errands done before you even hit your desk in the morning.
- Abundant fun. Golf Club, kickball and softball leagues, Mario Kart and bubble hockey tournaments, three wheeler races, and Friday beer cart - there’s a way for everyone to let loose.
- Local pride. We’re wicked proud, which means when any of our teams - Bruins, Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, and Revolution - kick off their season, you can bet there’s going to be a party to cheer them on. Go ahead and wear your jersey to work.
- Dine al fresco. Our gorgeous patios make for rejuvenating lunch and coffee breaks.
- We have a nine foot T Rex, but he’s friendly. On your first day, keep a lookout for our informal mascot - a giant T Rex, who roams the office, squatting with a new team everyone now and then.
- It’s super easy to get here. We offer a subsidized shuttle from the Alewife T stop if you prefer public transportation, and we have plenty of free onsite parking, too.
- We’ve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - we’re there for you!