Website Builder, an Endurance International company, gives customers all the tools they need to build their dream website with a new intelligent automated website builder, an ecommerce store, analytics and more. Website Builder has a variety of features that enable customers to customize their website and make it their own. WebsiteBuilder.com
The Nuts and Bolts: The Billing Manager will be responsible for administering and maintaining Ubersmith (the billing system). As well, this person will work closely with our finance and accounting teams to ensure reporting is accurate. The Billing Manager will have in depth knowledge of the billing system and all reporting required by our finance and accounting teams. The role will also support accounting, finance and operations through regular reporting and resolving system problems and discrepancies. This position supports our Website Builder business and reports directly into our VP of Operations.
What you will do:
- Create and manage product offers, discounts and promotions required by the marketing, product and product marketing teams
- Possess a deep understanding of Ubersmith functionality from a finance, accounting and operational perspective
- Have full comprehension of end to end billing process and ability to use this knowledge to troubleshoot issues
- Collaborate with customer billing support team to ensure optimal customer experience with any billing system changes
- Research and resolve transaction or billing exceptions daily. This could involve reviewing data, analyzing information, diagnosing the solution and performing all system corrections.
- Work closely with the accounting and finance teams on reporting
- Provide ad hoc assistance to accounting and finance team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field or commensurate experience
- 3-5 years of accounting or billing experience
- Detail oriented, well organized, and ability to multi-task in a results oriented business environment
- Proficient in Excel
- SQL experience preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build cross-departmental relationships and provide financial insights to business partners
- Ability to synthesize complex financial concepts and communicate them in ways easy to understand to non-finance personnel.
- Experience manipulating and cleansing data in Python and/or R a plus.
- Prior experience with Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics a plus.
We Offer: We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
About US: Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United