At Endurance, data is playing a key role in driving our business, analytical insights, and business intelligence. We’re looking for a senior BI/DW engineer to help us in the creation of our next generation Data Analytics Platform.
What You Will Do:
- Join a growing team of passionate BI/DW engineers, reinforcing our delivery-focused culture while promoting a fun, hardworking workplace environment
- Interact with key business stakeholders and business analysts to scope and define project plans, create stories, around key business initiatives
- Collaborate with various teams to integrate a variety of source system data into the enterprise data warehouse
- Develop and maintain dimensional data models
- Design, build, test, and implement ELT solutions to ingest, transform and aggregate raw data into useful, integrated information on a near real-time basis
- Develop analytics ready data sources for use by BI and ML solutions
- Reinforce developmental best practices for data quality and deployment
- 5+ years of experience architecting, building enterprise-scale data warehouses
- 5+ years ELT data integration experience working with platforms such as Matillion
- Experience with cloud infrastructure & data warehouses, specifically AWS & Snowflake
- Expertise in SQL query optimization, performance tuning ELT processes, etc.
- Expertise in designing and building complex workflows, and robust job schedules
- Working knowledge of relational databases such as DB2, SQLServer, MySQL, etc.
- Familiarity with change data capture, master data management, slowly changing dimensions best practices
- Experience with modern data pipelines, data streaming, and real time analytics using tools such as Apache Kafka, AWS kinesis, Spark Streaming, etc.
- Ability to create BI visualizations and dashboards in Tableau
- Experience w/ scripting languages, Python, Lambda, etc.
- Familiarity with ML tools and techniques is a plus
- Familiarity with the Atlassian Tool Suite (Bamboo, Bitbucket, Jira, and Confluence)
- Experience working on teams using Agile methodologies
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- BS / MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurances best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer