Given consistent growth within the Endurance International Group organization, the Accounts Payable team is expanding and as such, we’re seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our work hard, play hard team.
What You’ll Do:
- You’ll be responsible for management of incoming invoicing requests via general AP Gmail inbox process.
- You’ll handle full-cycle AP responsibilities to include submission of invoices into appropriate systems, routing for approvals and upon approval net 30 pay the invoice via wire, check, ACH, or PayPal.
- You’ll participate in identifying accruals and prepayments for the month-end close cycle within set deadlines.
- You’ll manage relationships cross-functionally and collaboratively across multiple internal and external teams to ensure accurate and timely invoice payments
Who You Are:
- Supporting our global, multi-brand organization, you’ll have a working knowledge of SOX principles, demonstrated full-cycle AP experience, a strong work ethic, excellent organizational and communication skills, and strong attention to detail.
- You like to get your hands dirty, embrace professional challenges, and keep a cool head under pressure.
- Above all, you’re eager to learn and have a sense of humor as well as:
- 1 to 2 years of full-cycle accounts payable experience
- Proactive self-starter with an energetic work style and the ability to be flexible to changing business conditions, juggle multiple tasks, and organize/ prioritize around tight deadlines
- Comfortable and adaptable to working in a dynamic organization that supports several fast-growing brands and regular introduction of new brands by acquisition
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to partner with internal clients and vendors
- Highest standards of accuracy, organization, and precision
- Knowledge of Excel required
- Knowledge of Great Plains or similar accounting software, Coupa and/or Concur a plus
Experience with Google Drive preferred
- Associates’ degree minimum, BA/BS in Finance or Accounting ideal
- Coupa – PO system
- Manage specified AP general Gmail inbox to print invoices, send for approval, and enter invoices into the appropriate system based on PO vs not PO.
Why You’ll Love Us:
- Endurance is a fast paced environment that is constantly evolving.
- We are implementing new systems, and always exploring ways to improve our back office operations.
- As we value your ideas, we want you to feel comfortable exercising your entrepreneurial mindset and an eagerness to learn and grow.
- If you would like to work in an exciting industry within a fun and fast-paced organization focused on growth and optimization, then this is the right career opportunity for YOU!
- Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams.
- We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more.
- Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others.
- Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,900 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
- We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things.
- You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood.
- If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer