Who are we?
Constant Contact, Inc. helps small businesses and nonprofits connect with their customers, clients, and members. Constant Contact® champions the needs of small organizations and provides an easy, affordable way to build successful, lasting customer relationships. Our customers get real results through email newsletters, surveys, events, Facebook promotions, online listings, and more.
Our team here is striving to lead the industry in Digital Marketing Solutions. We focus on building simple, yet power tools that help small businesses achieve their goals while being delighted along the way.
The Nuts and Bolts:
As a Principal UX Designer, you will be working in an agile development team focused on helping our customers get the most value from our product possible. You will collaborate with product owners, developers, researchers, and support staff to understand our customers’ pain points and provide solutions to overcome these issues. You will be improving designs on the current products that we offer in addition to creating experiences for new products as needed.
You will be expected to provide thoughtful and constructive critique on other designers work along the way. At times, you will also be expected to mentor more junior designers.
What you will do:
- Work in a design driven development team that thrives on creating enterprise level applications that help the user become successful with the solutions we provide for them
- Collaborate with peers, stakeholders, product managers, and developers to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch as well as additional on-going iterations
- Design flows and user interfaces that are simple, effective, and delightful
- Create storyboards, user flows, conceptual wireframes, interaction diagrams, interaction specifications, and functional prototypes
- Act as the user's advocate throughout the entire development process by subjecting early-stage designs to usability testing or expert review, and offering iterative suggestions from a user-centered perspective
- Take a data-driven approach to influence your visual and interaction design decisions
- Able to empathize with users to understand their pain points and be a relentless champion of their cause throughout the entire process.
- Possess a portfolio of work that highlights your designs and design process, including work for phone, tablet and web platforms.
- Have a command of interaction design core principles: architecture, interaction and user centered design.
- Ability to accept input gracefully while also taking the initiative to push back respectfully when advocating for optimal user experience.
- Expert proficiency with current tools for web and product design such as Sketch and Invision with 5+ years experience the User Experience design field.
- General understanding of HTML, CSS, and JS in order to effectively communicate ideas and solutions with developers.
What we offer
An environment that thrives on collaboration and creating a safe environment where all voices & ideas are equal and recognized regardless of tenure or position. Sometimes you need to color outside the lines where innovation is not only welcome but expected.
We have created a space that allows for anyone to be able to advance their skills and push the envelope on design thinking while giving you opportunities to advance your career.
As a global multi-brand company, we provide the opportunity to work on multiple products seen by millions of users.
We make sense of ambiguity and fail forward and move fast.
We have great benefits for all of our employees including health & dental insurance, 401K with matching and flexible paid time off to maintain a healthy work/life balance and so much more.
We have a propensity for bad puns and free food including breakfast on Monday’s and regular team meetings with provided lunch.
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer