We are a fast-paced, data driven Marketing Technology team focused on driving web strategy and building out new prospect-facing website experiences. We contribute to exceeding the company’s goal of providing a world-class web experience by leveraging an Agile development approach that enables us to continually deliver value to our stakeholders.
You love the challenge of making today’s ideas tomorrow’s reality. You enjoy working in a collaborative environment across a variety of teams and stakeholders. You express your opinions, and have the facts to back them up, but are willing to compromise when necessary. You are process-oriented and love to challenge the status quo by introducing new, innovative approaches. You are cool under pressure and find it exciting to juggle multiple projects at once. You are intensely curious about the mindsets, motivations and behaviors of people as they come to a website and interact online. You like to have fun while you’re working, but understand when it’s time to get serious.
As an integral member of Endurance’s Marketing Technology Team, the Website Product Owner will be part of the team responsible for driving and executing strategic web experiences to support enterprise website initiatives, as well as some of Endurance’s smaller brands. This individual will partner closely with a variety of internal stakeholders to identify business requirements, site enhancements, and usability improvements to help drive the continued success of our online experience. He or she will also be responsible for prioritizing development work to ensure that the required work is completed accurately and delivered on time to meet underlying business needs.
- Serve as a key member of our enterprise front of site development team, partnering closely with the Scrum Master, Lead Developers, Staff Developers and Quality Engineers
- Provide project management support for key cross-brand marketing initiatives
- Identify business requirements with internal stakeholders and recommend the optimal approach to execute those requirements on the website
- Continue to evolve unique online experiences in order to more effectively achieve stakeholder and company objectives
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 to 5 years of experience working in an Agile environment, Scrum preferred.
- Familiarity in using JIRA for dev workflow management
- Passionate, high energy, resourceful, self-starter and multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management skills with a “get it done” attitude
- Experience working within a marketing team or supporting marketing stakeholders
- Team player able to work with cross-functional work groups
- Works well independently with broad general direction and support
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS a great plus, but not a necessity
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,900 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer