The Public Relations Manager will execute integrated media relations strategies and campaigns for Constant Contact to promote the brand, position executives as thought leaders on newsworthy and important topics and as go-to resources for media outlets.
This role, reporting to the Director of Public Relations, includes developing a creative thought leadership program, managing on-going momentum, launching new products, and managing PR activities for integrated marketing campaigns.
About the Role:
- Participate in strategy development and lead the implementation of the brand’s communication strategies and tactics, across business-related announcements and strategic thought leadership efforts;
- Develop thought leadership vehicles and other materials for Constant Contact leadership;
- Proactively pitch Constant Contact themes to relevant journalists, trade groups and influencers;
- Manage incoming media inquiries to opportunistically enhance Constant Contact’s industry leadership position with and in the media;
- Draft talking points, backgrounders, statements, press releases, etc.
- Contribute content/concepts for use on Constant Contact owned channels;
- Integrate and maintain relationships across multiple internal teams including marketing, product, sales, business intelligence, analytics, etc. to ensure consistent communications strategies;
- Monitor competitive news/developments and industry-related issues, crafting responses and/or strategic messaging;
- Track and engage with influencers and members of the industry media.
- A minimum of 4 years of Public Relations experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations, Communications, English or Marketing
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Proven track record developing and implementing successful PR and influencer campaigns at local and national levels;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; uses all available tools to communicate clearly and with impact;
- Experience in fast-moving, dynamic press office environment with changing priorities and aggressive deadlines;
- A passionate and disciplined self-starter, with an ability to organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Prior experience working with the tech or small business industry is desirable;
- The confidence, presence and personal credibility to quickly establish successful relationships, internally and externally.
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,900 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer