The Nuts and Bolts: The Talent & Learning Specialist will be responsible for designing, executing and monitoring the talent management initiatives included in our Enterprise HR plans. The Talent & Learning Specialist supports and works closely with the Director, Talent Management, Leadership & OD and HR leadership team to bring our talent management practices, infrastructure and processes to the next level. This role is critical in helping develop and deploy our strategic talent management framework to ensure Endurance is identifying and growing talent pools and our leadership pipeline to effectively deliver on our organizational priorities.
What you will do: The Talent & Learning Specialist partners and consults across HR Business Partnering, Talent Acquisition and Learning teams and also collaborates with other HR and business leadership teams to identify needs, design solutions and execute on key enterprise-wide "people processes" including Performance Management, Talent Reviews, Succession Planning, Coaching Culture and High Potential identification and development to drive our culture of performance and accountability.
- Lead and support the talent review process, including performance/potential calibration sessions, coaching conversations and ongoing talent review roll-up reporting and trend monitoring
- Develop and embed organization's culture, values & behavioral framework, including developing our career pathing framework for key technical and leadership talent segments
- Partner with talent team to review and enhance organization's approach for identifying high potentials and framework for targeted development of top talent
- Collaborate with talent team to build and refine organization's succession planning framework and tools for ongoing succession management, tracking and building leadership capability
- Coordinates and administers employee engagement surveys, including communications and action planning
- Monitor the movement of talent across the organization, identifying pipeline gaps and providing enterprise-wide/functional views on themes and trends to provide insight into talent development & learning strategy
- Develop talent management metrics in partnership with talent acquisition, talent management, talent development and HR leadership team
- Support design and implementation of targeted high potential and leadership development initiatives
- Support budget and expense tracking for talent management initiatives
- Drive continuous improvement of organization's talent management practices, systems, process and tools
- Collaborate and maintain strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5+ years of related business talent management experience; expertise in talent development and talent acquisition an asset
- Experience developing career paths and working with competency frameworks
- Advanced project management, organizational and analytics skills in order to manage multiple projects, processes and initiatives simultaneously
- Experience developing talent management metrics and management reports to track talent pool data
- Has acted as a central point of contact for Talent Management; deep industry knowledge within key talent practice areas, including engagement, performance management, succession and leadership & HiPo development
- Resilient, can problem-solve and make things happen
- Strong facilitation and program delivery skills to support leadership and high potential talent initiatives
- Flexible and effectively deals with high levels of change and ambiguity
- Actively demonstrates Endurance values & behaviors; lives and role models our desired winning culture
- Collaborative program manager and internal advisor with proven ability to build rapport at all levels of the organization and leverage networks and is overall a great team player
We Offer: We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
About US: Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.